Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyway Know Of A Limelight Guestlist??

THANKS...WELL CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE'S ANOTHER GOOD PLACE TO MEET GUYS TOMORROW NIGHT? I DON'T THINK MY FRIEND WANTS TO GO TO EXIT, SOUNDFACTORY, WEBSTER HALL, NV, OR ROXY(WENT THERE NEW YEAR'S WITH MY EX - FILLED TO BRIM WITH GAY MEN - NO OFFENSE, ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS IS GAY) :blown:

Originally posted by joyanna

THANKS...WELL CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE'S ANOTHER GOOD PLACE TO MEET GUYS TOMORROW NIGHT? I DON'T THINK MY FRIEND WANTS TO GO TO EXIT, SOUNDFACTORY, WEBSTER HALL, NV, OR ROXY(WENT THERE NEW YEAR'S WITH MY EX - FILLED TO BRIM WITH GAY MEN - NO OFFENSE, ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS IS GAY) :blown:

Roxy isn't gay on Fridays. But it's much like the Exit/SF crowd at Roxy Fridays if you don't mind that...

Originally posted by karch

Roxy isn't gay on Fridays. But it's much like the Exit/SF crowd at Roxy Fridays if you don't mind that...

Thank you for letting me know that I can go to Roxy on a Friday night, but where can I go on a Saturday night?? :blank:

Originally posted by joyanna

Thank you for letting me know that I can go to Roxy on a Friday night, but where can I go on a Saturday night?? :blank:

oh wait sorry... I just re-read your post. Ummm... Other then SF or Exit. There's World in Times Square. I hated that place when I went there though. Not sure what's going on though this Saturday. Or even if it's open. A lot of people on this board like Vinyl. Saturdays is not as packed as it is on Fridays. I dunno who's the guest DJ this Saturday. Vinyl is I think the only 18+ party in the city right now. Other then that I suggest hitting up a lounge if your 21+.

Originally posted by karch

oh wait sorry... I just re-read your post. Ummm... Other then SF or Exit. There's World in Times Square. I hated that place when I went there though. Not sure what's going on though this Saturday. Or even if it's open. A lot of people on this board like Vinyl. Saturdays is not as packed as it is on Fridays. I dunno who's the guest DJ this Saturday. Vinyl is I think the only 18+ party in the city right now. Other then that I suggest hitting up a lounge if your 21+.

:smile2:Looks like I'm dragging my friend to SF or Exit! :rolleyes: