Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT's new double disk.......

Originally posted by kandyraver

according to a music industry insider friend of mine should be out right before easter the day after his set at space in miami, man that stuff was off the hook last night I would post a review but I am too damn lazy and already did on another board

Copy and paste usually works, saves the energy.

must say the night started kinda slow, I went to shelter to hear the local yokels play got there about 11:30 due the this crazy livery driver(don't asK) and spoony was banging out some good tech house and I felt like dancing but no one else was so ya know, anyways after waiting for my friend to arrive I was talking to Leo for a abit and once my friend got there he was like yeah pretty banging(spoony's set) so spoony goes off the decks and the Mr Robb comes on throws on some throbbing techno which I was diggin. but since the night really didn't peak for me yet I was stuck in a rut. finally met sprocket(after see him every week at DT and never going up to him hehe) and saw T-bass and MJR(going nutso hehe) so decided to bounce at around 2:30 to go get some motrin for my friends neck and then off to DT, well well well what a friggin night DT surprised us by playing his entire "back 2 basics" comp due out the week of WMC man what a friggin cd its so bangin I reccomend you don't listen to it alone and share it with a friend, so 6 o'clock comes and danny is still banging it out and who do I spy next to jules and myself but a short lovely woman wearing a pusswah T I was like no it can't be and yes it was the infamous Oo making an appearance at Be Yourself hehe so and danny anounced around 6:45 he is gonna hand the decks over to some kid(sorry I can't remember names for the life of me and it's Oo's friend too I believe heh) so he's banging out some deep tribal grooves and my legs give on me and that was a sign to head home

tracks from last night

free your mind(saphire cut)

terror-fused(could be the other way around)

narcotic thrust-safe from harm

Bassment Jaxx-???(Can't remember)

more to come later

human league-don't you want me baby(wicked remix)

Gpal-Life

all in all an excellent night

I believe the Release date for DT's Back2Basics 2 CD compilation is due out MARCH 25th. Absolutely cannot wait till this comes out... I did not make the show Friday. But from what I have heard alot of the tracks are off the hook. Should be one to remember...

Till Next Time...

Scott :rolleyes: