Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum tuesdays..the party is moving!!!

I personally wanted to thank everyone for the support on Tuesdays, you guys have all been fabulous!!

The party is changing venues. I will not be spinning at Platinum anymore, I will keep you all posted on when the party will resume elsewhere and where it will be...there are a couple of things that need to be worked out before any deals are finalized with the new place.

As far as platinum is concerned, they are looking to bring a more commercial sound to the Tuesday night. I don't know who the new Dj/promotion team is but, best of luck to them.

Sat. Feb. 9th, I will be closing the main floor at China Club (NY), if anyone wants to go and needs more info about guestlists and things let me know!

*****JM****** ;)

Originally posted by john_michael0494

I personally wanted to thank everyone for the support on Tuesdays, you guys have all been fabulous!!

The party is changing venues. I will not be spinning at Platinum anymore, I will keep you all posted on when the party will resume elsewhere and where it will be...there are a couple of things that need to be worked out before any deals are finalized with the new place.

As far as platinum is concerned, they are looking to bring a more commercial sound to the Tuesday night. I don't know who the new Dj/promotion team is but, best of luck to them.

Sat. Feb. 9th, I will be closing the main floor at China Club (NY), if anyone wants to go and needs more info about guestlists and things let me know!

*****JM****** ;)

Hey John,

Sorry to hear that things didn't work out. As far as i'm concerned commercial sounds suck. You know that wherever you'll be spinning we'll be there. Keep in touch, let me know what is going on. see ya

Originally posted by john_michael0494

*****JM****** ;)

I am sorry to hear that:( I think your style is great and hope that the next place you go to appreciates what you do.......

New place, new time, new vibe...It's all good:D

Originally posted by kettleone4me

not sure, are you thinking along the lines of him tagging with one of my personal favorites (chris monaco)

So you and Willie Bean keep saying.....I don't think I have ever heard Chris, but I know you know your stuff, so could be good

Originally posted by laurie619

john_michael0494 if you arent spinning anymore on a TUESDAY then....BMW4jay, and Spygirl there is no way in HELL you are GETTING ME THERE... :laugh: Sorry guys.... GOOD LUCK with everything john_michael0494 I'll shoot you a line about China Club .... :D

Well, now I can stay in on Tuesdays.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So you and Willie Bean keep saying.....I don'tthink I have ever heard Chris, but I know you know your stuff, so could be good

I'll get you a disc of his, & furthermore not to sound cocky or anything :laugh: but everything we do is good, nothing but good stuff over here

Just out of curiosity--- I thought Platinum wanted to stay away from the commercial house style of music ---- I also heard a story and dont know if its true that someone at Platinum told a certain promotion team that they didnt want to work with the corny NY NJ Djs that they used ---------- Not like I really care, but it just seems interesting in the direction they ended up taking --OH well hope everything works out for John -- He has great talent -- Good luck John

This weekend was awesome Thank You to everyone that was out hanging out with us --- Peace