Clubplanet Nightlife Community

glowsticks @ centro-fly ?

Are they banned there on certain nights or something?

When I went on Saturday for DJ Dan (which rocked btw), a guy told me twice to put them away. The first time I was playing around with the sticks on strings, so I thought maybe that was the problem, since it was getting crowded. Then the second time happened a few hours later when I was in a less-crowded spot, just using the sticks in my hands. So if someone knows the policy, lemme know. thanx!

. . . what is this city's hate with Glowsticks . . . I never even heard of a ban on them till I moved here . . . I guess they don't want to be perceived as a "rave" type place by city officials and the media . .

. . . beer and fucking . . . that's what they want to be . . . beer and fucking . . . wooo hooo . . heee heee . . .

Originally posted by princesslolita

Well,I'm not a big fan of glowsticks but if they are banned why do they allow them inside..... :confused:

speaking of banned, i dont know why you are not banned from clubplanet already for that ridiculous fucking tasteless sig.

Originally posted by princesslolita

Well,I'm not a big fan of glowsticks but if they are banned why do they allow them inside..... :confused:

I doubt they 'allow' them inside, Centro-fly bouncers don't exactly search you for glowsticks.

Maybe I'm getting old but I'm glad I don't see people with glowsticks atcentro-fly. I especially hate seeing people dancing with glowsticks to hip-hop.

peace

Originally posted by wallflour

In all the times I've been there, I don't recall ever hearing hip-hop played on the main floor, which is where I spend most of my time.

I was making a general statement about glowsticks and hip-hop, nothing having to do with centro-fly specifically. Hip hop is not played on the main floor usually. For GBH parties its down in the Pinky room as penstar said.

Admission on guestlist reduced is $10 before 1 AM usually. This Friday Josh Wink will be at Centro-fly, I already posted the party and guestlist info in the Promoter forum here. Check it out.

peace

Anybody with glowsticks should be beaten to death with them.

They are so done with. They were done with years ago. Don't you people realize how fuckin stupid you look waving those things around?

And for the people the swing them around on strings at 100mph in a club thats packed too begin with, I'd like to tie you to the back of my car with them and drag you down the street....

My bitter Monday morning .02 :mad:

Originally posted by bionic

Anybody with glowsticks should be beaten to death with them.

They are so done with. They were done with years ago. Don't you people realize how fuckin stupid you look waving those things around?

And for the people the swing them around on strings at 100mph in a club thats packed too begin with, I'd like to tie you to the back of my car with them and drag you down the street....

My bitter Monday morning .02 :mad:

ditto :D :D :D :D :D