Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats going on this friday?

my name aint mugz but yet it is 21+. lots of ppl will DEFINITELY be going to ROxy though this friday cause no matter "how much it sucks" muthafuckin madd myless is gonna be there spinning and his shit is insane..u will surely like his shit it is made for the raver stomp and the drunken irish jig.

Originally posted by quoth

my name aint mugz but yet it is 21+. lots of ppl will DEFINITELY be going to ROxy though this friday cause no matter "how much it sucks" muthafuckin madd myless is gonna be there spinning and his shit is insane..u will surely like his shit it is made for the raver stomp and the drunken irish jig.

are you coming? we can stomp and jig together if there isnt anything else to do

Originally posted by joeg

I'll be checkin out Ferry FAWKIN Corstens at Avalon.

its Corsten not Corstens there mr dj knowledge. Have fun though..i for one...am waiting for him to come to NYC cause as i have told EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FERRY CORSTEN NEEDS TO COME TO NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's too bad yer only a few months into the scene or u could really understand and take in how fucking much talent this guy has. But u will learn.

Tracend- yes we will definitely jig and somp together, we just have to get them 2 goomba's, Soprano and ggfella to come out cause they help make the stage crew along with everyone else.

peace out,

Aphex Twin

You already know my answer to this question. Fuckin FUN HOUSE. This week, Absolution will be bringing in their 15 DJs to play on the lower level. And upstairs will be me and Rexx Arkana spinnin the hard shit, as well as guest DJ, Nils Ödlund, from Sweden.

oh, and we're 18+ ;)

lol, oops, I guess i'm a dj tool.

Yeah, i've said the same thing myself about only being a few months in and not being able to appreciate things as much as I will in the future.

Have fun stompin'n'Jiggin on the stage, see you when I get back.

Originally posted by heretic909

You already know my answer to this question. Fuckin FUN HOUSE. This week, Absolution will be bringing in their 15 DJs to play on the lower level. And upstairs will be me and Rexx Arkana spinnin the hard shit, as well as guest DJ, Nils Ödlund, from Sweden.

oh, and we're 18+ ;)

oh oh actually...btw...sorry to possibly blow "her" cover..but me and jennEfer may pay u a visit. So tell the bar maid to dress like a slut so that my cock can enter her easily. ::manihopethatbarmaiddontreadtheboardsGULP::

Originally posted by quoth

oh oh actually...btw...sorry to possibly blow "her" cover..but me and jennEfer may pay u a visit. So tell the bar maid to dress like a slut so that my cock can enter her easily. ::manihopethatbarmaiddontreadtheboardsGULP::

lol

Cool, if you stop by, use the Fun House entrance up the outside stairs to the right of the street level entrance. They're charging more for their party downstairs, but once you're inside you have access to both parties. Just tell the girl at the door that you're there to see Dräcos and she'll only charge you $5 a piece.