Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Give me some new music damn it!

shroomy

OK, I haven't really bought anything new in quite a while (GU Moscow to be exact) and need to look forward to turning on the radio (93.1 doesn't count :) )

So.. what is everyone listening to right now??

I like almost every genere, so just tell me what makes you smile when you put it in the CD player.

Thanks

-Shroomy

Thanks for all the sugestions guys, but let me tell you all what a lazy fuck I am. Downloading and burning is too much of a pain in the ass. You spend an hour getting all the tracks and burning a CD only to decide you dont like it.

What are some good comp CD's out there that are current and good.

hey Shroom!

you want a good compilation?

get the Danny Howells - Nocturnal Frequencies 3. It was released last August i think but it's really good.

maybe you already have it though, or if you are going on Friday to Rain, i'll burn you a copy.

later big dawg!

Laah-lo

Charlie.......Hector is right about Danny Howells... Nocturnal Frequencies.....I've had it for a while now and I always go back to it...awesome comp.......also the latest Renaissance-Revelation with Danny Howells and Nick Warren is great!!!

Quiver's Transport is also great!!! And if ya get in the mood for some nice down tempo.....Thievery Corporation is the shit!!! My fav is The Mirror Conspiracy.

GU's Deep Dish (Moscow) is also good!

Hope I was of some help!!!:D