Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buttascotch

dcsglow

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shifterlx

:laugh: bwahahahaha:laugh: that's what he wanted all those friggin newspapers for!

hahahhahahahahhahahaha, jimi's new cp name should be paperboy, the fucker stole like 20 newspapers

Guest jroo
Originally posted by crownroyal

LOL! Hey Paperboy where you at?! He's never gonna shake that name now...

DJ PAPERBOY

lol!!!!!!!! remember he was asking for a dj name, well, he has one now!!

OMG. this isn't the first time he's done it. i dunno exactly what he did this time, but the last time i went to glow during the summer before i had to go to school he took like 50 (seriously fifty he emptied out the case) of those free papers for buying homes and used cars and shit. we were all rollin balls and he brought them all in my car and only said "free free" the whole way home until he started throwing them out on the road. oh and ask him about the 1st time he rolled and he was petting a bar of dove soap, calling it twix, and then took a bite out of it. that's why he's my dogg. jimi is the man and no one is as crazy as him. remember dough tennis?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by vmisglow

OMG. this isn't the first time he's done it. i dunno exactly what he did this time, but the last time i went to glow during the summer before i had to go to school he took like 50 (seriously fifty he emptied out the case) of those free papers for buying homes and used cars and shit. we were all rollin balls and he brought them all in my car and only said "free free" the whole way home until he started throwing them out on the road. oh and ask him about the 1st time he rolled and he was petting a bar of dove soap, calling it twix, and then took a bite out of it. that's why he's my dogg. jimi is the man and no one is as crazy as him. remember dough tennis?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

eww dough tennis...lol:laugh: