Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANDREW MENDEZ back @ EXIT this friday...

>I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who came to Exit last friday, I had a blast!!! I will be back this friday from open-close so i hope to see you all come out again.

>Just to clear things up, I understand that you all love the harder beats. I do to, but as a DJ who plays all over, its not always about the hard beats. What i am trying to bring into the room is something different. If someone was to play hard beats all night wouldn't you get tired of that? the greatest thing about music is there's many different kings of MUSIC. When i play it is like an emotional trip. I DO NOT bang you out all night long w/ hard beats. I will bring the tempo up and down to keep you interested and make you think..."what will he do next." If i I feel the need to play a vocal record i will, Hard, Trance, breaks , i will play but EDUCATION is what everyone needs and an OPEN MIND.

see you this friday

keep it real

Andrew Mendez :) :) :)

www.AndrewMendez.com

Originally posted by blacklarryvrp

ANDREW MENDEZ WAS HOT ALL NIGHT LONG, WHAT A RELIEF TO HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT FOR A CHANGE. HARD STUFF IS GREAT AND ALL, BUT WHAT MENDEZ DID WAS KEEP EVERYONE ON THEIR TOES.. HOT HOT STUFF... ANDREW DID U LIKE THE DEMO I GAVE YOU ON FRIDAY???

>Yes i did!!! great job on it...i listened to it as soon as i got in my car. I like Potato heads!!!! my favorite song!!!

peace

Mendez

ps

I WILL NOT BE PLAYING @ EXIT THIS FRIDAY....i will be back soon!!!!!