Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gear . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by vicman

they had a dress code for Roger Sanchez? He was there this past weekend right? I dunno, everytime I've gone to Vinyl I've never had trouble getting in because of the dress code.

Maybe u wuz wearin' ur thug gear.

He said everything had a dress code except Vinyl which is smaller than his living room. Twilo's absence is still felt. And yeah, you gotta love buzz.

Originally posted by Kuro

He said everything had a dress code except Vinyl which is smaller than his living room. Twilo's absence is still felt. And yeah, you gotta love buzz.

oh, ok...now that i re-read his post i got it, yeah we all miss Twilo, whats the deal with Glowbana?

by the way, my essential gear is underware, i can forgoe the sneakers and wear shoes or sandals, forgoe the pants and wear shorts or bermuda's, forgoe the t-shirt and wear a tank top or a button shirt, but i need those skivvies....they help contain Mr. Handy and absorb sweat :D

well i think dress codes are good in certain settings...but i do agree that i want to be able to bring my sneakers if i have been dancing for 6 hours straight...the stilettos or any other high heeled shoes kill my poor feet...so if theres a dress code i would die if i couldnt bring my sneakers to coat check so i can take them out later...and i have before...:(:)

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by Kuro

For a club where people are really going to be dancing sneakers have to be allowed. I can fake respectability otherwise and dress differently than normal, but without sneakers dancing's hard.

i agree, if people are going to be dancing all night long SNEAKERS MUST BE ALLOWED. Poor feet suffer enough grinding through a normal week, comfort is of essence.

Originally posted by eggmok

wait, what's the dress code for glow . . .

sneaks yea or nay . . .

Nay, but if you go next week when they will have their house sessions you can wear sneakers when you go up to the third floor and then at 12 you can go in between the floors.

thats what i'm planning to do, go in candy raver gear and then go down to the trance floor and freak everyone there...and stop by the salsa and merengue room while i'm at it and put on a glow stix show

Originally posted by eggmok

tiesto feb. 15 . . .

maybe i should ask vip jimi about this . . .

feb 15th? wasnt D:Fuse supposed to there that day? This is so confusing...i got a flyer a couple of weeks ago that said D:Fuse on the 23rd, but the site said the 16th, now this?...wait, the 15th is a Friday are you sure?

Originally posted by malanee

A1Wave has taken stalking to a whole new level! She emailed him to be sure he'd be here on the 16th so she could fly down and see him! :laugh:

*psycho music in background*

my gawd, just when u think someone seems normal, you the find out about their multiple personalities :D , poor D:Fuse...although I dont think he minds that he has such "loyal" fans