Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Ulysses

roks20

Jonathan Ulysses showed Miami why he is considered a DJ legend.

Jonathans set at Spin was incredible. Lots of energy and great music. His music selection was insane and his feel for the crowd is comparible to that of Tiesto and Judge Jules. The crowd at Spin was one of the best I've seen in a long time.Lots of beautiful women dancing non-stop threw out the night. Spin promoter "Biz" brought his usual energy giving out Absolute shots to the crowd with his friend and up and coming DJ Jimmy Tourel (sorry if I misspelled the last name). The shots definetly got the crowd going. After a night like this Spin is definetly on my list of clubs for Saturday night.

After a great night at Spin I couldn't get enough of Jonathan Ulysses, so I headed over to Space to get the Patio feel of the Ibiza legend. Let me start by saying that DJ Roly was going off in the Blue Room. He was blowing the roof off the place while by his side he had the protectors of house with there water guns in hand spraying the crowd that was on fire. Well off to the Patio I went after a few hours in the Blue Room. Jonathan had just got on and he was already going insane. Again providing the crowd with great music and energy. I left a short while later(about 9:30am) but was told that the patio didn't stop rocking all morning long. Well I can say that Jonathan Ulysses established himself here in Miami. It was my first time listening to him, and if Louis your reading this I hope it won't be the last. Keep bringing in all these great DJ's. Your doing a hell of a job.

P.S. To all who have not gone to Spin go!!! It's a nice club good sound and great vibe with a good VIP area and Hip-hop room. GO!! You won't be dissappointed.

I was @ CLUBSPIN for the private opening a couple of fridays ago. It is a really nice club. A little bit different from Space, there's more light. I don't know his name, but the DJ that spins there gets the crowd up and going. Two thumbs up!

I wanted to go and see JU so much this past friday, but I had a really bad cold. But at least some of us got to enjoy the sounds of an Ibiza Legend.

:)