Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone in a frat or a sorority?

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

just wondering i m pledging KAPPA SIGMA.:D :D :D :D

Kappa Shit?????

LOL.......They were the house right next to us at my school and we used to non-stop pick on those tool bags until they would cry to campus security. I know each house is different in every school. Nothing against you.......unless you went to Bucknell.

I'm a FIJI.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Kappa Shit?????

LOL.......They were the house right next to us at my school and we used to non-stop pick on those tool bags until they would cry to campus security. I know each house is different in every school. Nothing against you.......unless you went to Bucknell.

I'm a FIJI.

FIJI bastard!! I'm a Theta Chi from WPI (small, New England engineering school) and FIJIs have been our rivals since the dawn of time. We competed in everything... sports, rush, parties. Because we were so similar we'd constantly compete, and therefore hate each other, even though we were so alike (does that make sense?)

Every house on every campus is different..... except for those fucking FIJIs :laugh::tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by sigmagal

FIJI was known as the rapists at my school... THey were the oldest (90% took 6 to 8 years to finish school) ugliest dorks...

No offense djjonstephen... like you said each school is different.

I Was in Sigma Delta Tau at University of Rhode Island.

Are you fucking kidding me??????

I lived in South Kingstown since I was 12 until I moved to NYC in September.

Each summer I stayed in a different house.....ChiPhi, SigEp, then TKE this past summer.....grundgy places, but I knew a lot of the people in each house. I am still very good friends with a bunch of the SigEps and TKEs.......as well as the sorority girls from AZ, AChiO, and DZ.........I could name drop all day from that place.

I know all about the FIJI's in URI......I was embarassed to admit that I was a FIJI whenever I hung out there.

That is some funny shit.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Thank god, no. There is no way I would purposely give myself the title of sorostitute.

I have to agree... Too many of the sororities here have that image I've always tried NOT to be a part of... frat rats.. guh.

As for the minority sororities, I just 1) never had the time and 2) didn't feel the need. I have had friends who rushed LTA, CUS, etc. and after seeing the psychological hell they were put through wouldn't do it if you paid me!

As for the frats at Rutgers, SAMmy got their charter taken away and shut down (and the house eventually burned down - go fig), TKE guys are one of 2 breeds - very cool, or slip something in your drink assholes, FIJI are the guys who hit on every freshman the first chance they get...

I'm going to stop now.

- meli -