Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do people know how to drive anymore?!!

ugh! im so agrevated!! i went to my car today and there's a f*kin dent in the door from some idiot that obviously doesnt know how to open their door w/out hitting other peoples!! im so pissed!! and then when i was drivin on the pwky i almost got into 3 accidents b/c people just like to cut me off and get me in a worse mood! thankx to opi & anthony for making me laugh a lil' on the way home!! sorry i just needed to vent!! hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

laterz,

dana :tongue:

Originally posted by jennEfer

That is such a stereotype. I am polish and personally I think Jettas are crap. I like my Toyotas. :D

actually i know a polish girl that has a toyota too and hates jettas. but i live right next door to another polish girl that loves her jetta

just joking around, still love the polish girls no matter what car they drive

• 2 weeks later...

I think her car is bad luck.

She calls me for the 3rd time tonight...

Just so happens that this is the 3rd time in the past 2 and 1/2 weeks her car was hit while parked.

Side swiped once in front of her house. ( That guy didn't have a chance to hit and run )

Side Swiped while at the bank about a week later... ( Hit and Run )

Hit in the right rear bumper pulling half of it off. ( Hit and Run )

Her insurance company told her if she put through a claim again she will be dropped from there company.

First of all the first incident the guy stood there and it went on his insurance. Second of all what the Fu*k do you pay all that money for collision if the pricks arn't gonna pay when your car gets hit. Its not like she is high risk. She was never in the fu*king car...

People in NYC really need to learn how to drive. Or they need to make the damn roads wider... And insurance companies should be locked up for the bullsh*t schemes they try to pull...

Well now that I have vented...

Peace...

It seems like when im driving in the city, and people cross the street lately, they purposely take their time and walk slower just to try and prove a point

that we drivers gotta drive slower...

Espec when it's that one person (usually a 20-something gucci-girl who's on the cell talking) and she walks like i n c r e d i b l y

s l o w . . . .. ... ..

And there's a line of cars behind you honking like crazy cause they got places to go, and all you can do is admire her showing of inconsideration :rolleyes::mad::tongue:

AHH!! You know what, I was thinking the same thing today.. I had to do a shitload of driving today, and I swear I saw 3 people run red lights (yes RED LIGHTS not yellow!) & 2 people cut me off and went MAD SLOW on 287 where everyone goes like 80+mph.. WTF!!

<~~ Road Rage Queen

I scream out my window at people like there's no tomorrow.. i'm probally gonna get shot one day with my big ass loud mouth.. :blown:

287 KIX ASS

i LIVE RIGHT by it, her it at my house--- Frankin Lakes (Exit 61 i think.. never check the number)

BUT WHAT THE FUCK!

I WAS just in downtown, madison and park... by the business ditrcit ITS FUCKING NUTS! JESUS CRIST!

thank god im alive... and [as they said on south park] I learned something today

To get from 47 to 97, (west side), instead of getting on the HH parkway, i took (i think it was west end?) flew the whole time... literally doin 50, flows of greens flew before me/

i hate driving in the city... highways rock... esp when racing.

SEE YOU IN A COUPLE HOURS!