Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Upstate Heads-- Matrix (poughkeepsie) this sat 2/9

if ur in the neighborhood, or just dont feel like doin NYC this saturday--

come check out the Matrix in Pougkeepsie, NY--we're having the 1 yr anniversary of our party and in celebration instead of closing at 4 we're gonna stay open till whenever--

cover is like 10 bucks or something--drinks are pretty cheap--come see me and we'll do some CP shots--

Live broadcast on k104 with my partner DJ Paulie Feva....I'm in the amazon lounge spinning house, trance, and vocals all nite long--

I know some CP heads are making the trip--anyone else let me know, drop me an email djmikebugout@aol.com

see u there

Mikey BuGouT

hehehe, Matrix. It's actually a pretty cool night spot, all I can say is watch out for the VERY YOUNG hot ass girls running around that place. If I was home this weekend I would definetely go and meetup with you guys. I'm about 45 minutes from Matrix. I have to go back there sometime soon, I feel so old though.

hey frankie....

things are good....long time no see---

unfortunately management has moved the anniversary party to next week:mad:

I just found out--but we will be slamming til 4am.

Frank--drop me an email or gimme a call...I was looking for u at roxy?? mike said u were coming but i guess u didnt make it down...

Mikey BuGouT