Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for Dolfans!

digital7

You guys, I swear I heard somewhere that we are gettin' close to the salary cap... How could they afford Ricky Williams, Chris Carter (that would be PHAT though), and get some big guys for the o-line...

Aikman sux. Bottom line. He needs to stay retired. He's been knocked silly too many times... hmmmm, reminds me of a lil' NHLer named Lindros.:tongue:

Keep Fiedler, bring in some big guys to block for him, get a good RB, and a Receiver and hopefully Norv will get us some offense. The Defense can't continue to carry this team. They just get too worn out at the end of the season.

Lola:eek:

Originally posted by phrankadelic

the fins need to shake things up. sign c.c. put oronde in the slot like mcduffie was. move konrad to te and sign williams. then draft some o linemen and maybe sign one. things might actually look bright over here.

looks like you've been doing some homework! :)

sounds fantastic but ...

Konrad is a moving back. He likes to run and catch off the back field. I doubt he'll be moved up to tight end, especially now that Norv is the offensive coordinator. He'll end up with a "Moose" Johnson kind of role. A tight end in the draft is mandatory.

A Chris Carter signing would be great to give some life to that wide out squad. His leadership skills are awesome.

dude, i'm a fins freak. u know that. konrad @ te is not as far fetched of an idea as u think. he has great hands. whether or not he's in the backfield. bethca didn't know that he played te at times in syracuse. :)

yes the fins are near the salary cap. but with the possibility of bringing in new talent and getting closer to the superbowl, i think some of the big contracts might be remodeled to fit under the cap. i mean...c'mon...that patsies won the superbowl and we squashed them early last season and we're 2 yds short of beating them late in the season (no thanks to lamar "hands of butter" smith).

ofcourse Frank I know that your a fins freak and I'm also quite aware that he played SOME tight end in college .... tight end "scheme's" in college that is. He was never classified as anything other than a fullback coming out of Syracuse. Thats the difference between college and pro ball :) .. other than that, I would find it hard to believe

Due to the unfortunate nature of our salary cap restrictions, we're going to have to play it real smart in the offseason. Expect some familiar faces gone next year and expect to see some fresh ones.

A tight end and offensive linemen in the draft is mandatory. Depending on what they do with the Ricky Williams situation we might not even have any.