Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Won An All Expense Paid Trip To Miami!!!

makeakillin

I entered myself in some stupid draw at school for this trip to Miami. Today the guy who was running it came to my dorm and told me i won!!!

Im really excited, 2 plane tickets and hotel accomadation for 2 at the Delano Hotel for 2 nights...

Anyone know what the Delano is like?

Anyway, im very excited and thought i would share.:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by makeakillin

yeah, i just got the brochure and everything today. the hotel looks nice as hell. man im so excited. i never thought i would win this shit, i never win anything. anyway, i know nothing about miami. where am i supposed to go??

Well if your gonna do anything fun/productive at night, I hope your 21 or got a good i.d. :D

Originally posted by mikeydny

yo what clubs u usually go to in nyc bro??

i used to go to clubs like exit tunnel limelight roxy, all those.

got a little tired of the whole scene. then started going to smaller clubs and lounges like cream, suite 16, spa, centro fly, open air, and the like.

what do you get up to when your out in nyc?

Originally posted by makeakillin

i used to go to clubs like exit tunnel limelight roxy, all those.

got a little tired of the whole scene. then started going to smaller clubs and lounges like cream, suite 16, spa, centro fly, open air, and the like.

what do you get up to when your out in nyc?

exit, roxy, sf, vinyl, I usually come go to exit and then too cracked out the next night to even go, been to a few of them lounge places though......

Originally posted by mikeydny

exit, roxy, sf, vinyl, I usually come go to exit and then too cracked out the next night to even go, been to a few of them lounge places though......

yeah, i suppose exit and those places are ok. they get filled with way to many meatheads and B&T'rs and the guy ro girl ratio is so bad. it usually turns into a sausage fest in those spots. New York night life has really going down hill.

the lounges are really the only places i have fun at anymore