Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Tuesdays

Originally posted by teklord310

i guess that is a good thing... Now there is finally a cool spot for the youngins to go.

actually.. its usually not a good thing when a club has to lower their age limit for their clientele (unless its for a special event or something...)

usually means theyre goin down... know what i mean?

Originally posted by G MoNeY

actually.. its usually not a good thing when a club has to lower their age limit for their clientele (unless its for a special event or something...)

usually means theyre goin down... know what i mean?

YUP YUP....I'm with ya on that one....:D

I'm not a hater, but some people are confused. Everyone loves Laurie, check out her nude pics site.

18+ nights should definetely be interesting to say the least. Just what we need, dirty dirty frat sluts running around all skanked out. Now we can watch BG in action. Go playa go!

all this talking makes me laugh. i heard that johm michaels and his party was supposed to continue to be at platinum if he could hold true to his numbers. but when you have 200 people come and maybe 20% drinking, and the club makes no money, what's the point of being open?

Originally posted by teklord310

I'm not a hater, but some people are confused. Everyone loves Laurie, check out her nude pics site.

18+ nights should definetely be interesting to say the least. Just what we need, dirty dirty frat sluts running around all skanked out. Now we can watch BG in action. Go playa go!

Wow :eek: I have a site....:confused: Let me know the web page would love to see it....Oh and John Michael's party is not at PLAT....DAMN :mad: :mad: :mad: CAN I SAY NOW?????? <-- U know who you are....

Originally posted by ibclubbin

fucking haters

BG

ibclubbing what is with u and defending this place so much. its almost comical. do u have a stake in it? or do u fellate the owner/management? its unbelievable, i have never been there so i never say anything about it. but i also have never heard one good thing about it except from the same circle of people posting on here kind of strange

Originally posted by wakeup

ibclubbing what is with u and defending this place so much. its almost comical. do u have a stake in it? or do u fellate the owner/management? its unbelievable, i have never been there so i never say anything about it. but i also have never heard one good thing about it except from the same circle of people posting on here kind of strange

1. i am a promoter

2. i am DJing there this friday

3. i have a blast EVERY time i go there

4. i have been waiting for new brunswick to have something like this for 3.5 years

5. i am good friends with the management and employees

and chances are the reason why you havent heard a good thing about it is you are talking to your little circle of friends which is probably just as stuck up and rude as you.....how about you come out and try the place out and then make your comments

id rather read a "so i went to Platinum last night and it sucked BECAUSE OF..." than your ignorant fucking comments

BG

Originally posted by wakeup

ill tell u what, if u spin on another fri and its not 18 that night to get in i will go to see ur skills. then ill truly speak my mind about u and the place itself. dont worry if ur good i say it and vice versa.

sounds like a deal

BG