Clubplanet Nightlife Community

personality test based on colors

Thi is what mine said.........

You have a vivid imagination and this is good. Great inventors, explorers all had inventive, imaginative minds. Your friends and acquaintances may consider you over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dreaming. So what ?... this is a part of your character and charm.

Always anxious to accept the role of the leader, as indeed you often work well with people, but try to stay out of the limelight. You'd like a life of ease with no one to rock the boat... and someone who understands you is so important in your life...

You lack confidence and that is a great pity because deep down you are indeed a warm caring person. This lack of confidence is making you wary to be drawn into any open discussion or conflict and so you feel as if you should let matters lie ... and leave well alone ... but there may be a pleasant surprise in store for you. You are beginning to grow .. and very soon - sooner than you believed possible - this warm loving new you will be available for all to see and to appreciate..

You are an emotional, sincere and impressionable individual experiencing frustration and unnecessary stress...You vehemently resist any form of pressure from outside sources, insisting on your independence as an individual. You want to be a decision maker - to make up your own mind without interference. You wish to be able to draw your own conclusions and arrive at your own decisions. You detest uniformity and mediocrity, as you want to be regarded as one who gives authoritative opinions. Your favourite expression could well be "That I may not always be right but I am never wrong". You're a perfectionist and even though you may feel that the other persons point of view may be right you find it extremely difficult to admit that you could be wrong...

You feel that you need to move on. You feel that you are not appreciated or valued for what you are .. and that the time is "now". Failure to do so will not afford you the conditions to prove your worth.

This is soooo true!!!! scary....

I think lavendermenace posted this awhile ago but here's mine again:

You seem to be trying to sweep aside the situations and maybe the people that you feel are standing in your way. You are impulsive and apt to follow these impulses seeking to be involved in special or exciting happenings. In this way you hope to deaden the intensity of your conflicts, but your impulsive behaviour is leading you to take some unnecessary risks ... back down a little and remember "more haste - less speed".

For some time now you have been feeling rather insecure. You are looking for - and needing - an environment that can offer you roots, stability and a position that will relieve you of excess tension and stress.

We are all conditioned by our environment...and as such we respond to peoples perception of ourselves...but you feel that conditions are not right at this time...You are experiencing certain reservations that are precluding you to develop a particular relationship, business-wise or personal, that is being offered...It is 'make your mind up time'...The decision is all yours... but whatever decision you make...it will be the right one.

Your inherent powers and perseverance are in danger of being overwhelmed by excessive stress. You have a great deal of resilience which is being overtaxed by the continued attempt to overcome existing difficulties. But you are sticking to your objectives in spite of the intolerable pressure. After considerable reflection you believe that it is impossible to reverse the situation and so you would truly like to be free of it altogether.

The tensions that you are trying to cope with are a result of conditions which are really beyond your control. As a consequence of this almost impossible situation and not being able to get your own way, you are subjected to frustration and almost ungovernable anger. You are trying to remedy the situation.. but the stress that you are experiencing is making the situation even worse... You feel so inadequate that you are not quite sure which way to turn. A good suggestion would to be to try to relieve the stress and anxiety by participating in some very active physical activity which will relieve your tension.

Its pretty accurate. I got way too much stress in my life....

Mine said this (uncanny how right it is!):

You are the sort of person that needs a peaceful environment. You seek release from stress and freedom from conflicts and disagreements, of which you seem to have had more than your fair share .But you are taking pains to control the situation by proceeding cautiously..and you so are right in so doing so... You are a very sensitive person -

For some time now you have been feeling rather insecure. You are looking for - and needing - an environment that can offer you roots, stability and a position that will relieve you of excess tension and stress.

It is hard for you to accept that your needs and desires are misunderstood by almost everyone within your sphere of influence ... and there is no one to rely on. Your pent-up emotions and inherent egocentricity make you quick to take offence, but as matters stand you realise that you'll have to make the best of things as they are.

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion ... In fact you just don't want to be involved in any arguments of any shape or form ... All you want is for "them" to get on with it - and to leave you alone..

It's true...i'm just getting over a breakup, and trying to find settlement and harmony in my life. I feel different than evetyone else, and am still trying to find common ground.

WoW

:eek: :eek:

Given it a thought...or two..maybe three...ok a lot of thoughts...I guess it's pretty right on target..

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others...and it is this need that sometimes will hold you back ... so let go - trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens ...

You like the better things in life. You are sensuous and emotional. You are a follower of the Arts ... and you seek an environment that will give you the fulfilment to the senses that you need.

At times all of us would like to be like the ostrich...to be able to bury our heads in the sand...and let the rest of the world go by...but unfortunately you can't do just that...you have to face up to reality. A little peace and quiet would be most acceptable at this time...but if only one could turn a blind eye to the problems of the day!... Tomorrow is another day, and who knows... it could be "today", (not tomorrow) that could be the first day of the rest of your life?

From every direction there appears to be unwarranted restrictions on your freedom of action and this is producing considerable stress..You're really looking for independence and freedom from any restriction and therefore avoiding any obligations or anything which might prove hampering. You are being subjected to considerable pressures and you would like nothing better than to escape from them, but you tend to lack the necessary strength of purpose to succeed in this. Whichever way you turn you are being frustrated. You need to be free to do your "thing" in your own way...

You wish to be left in peace... no more conflict and no more differences of opinion ... In fact you just don't want to be involved in any arguments of any shape or form ... All you want is for "them" to get on with it - and to leave you alone..

The only point I disagree on is the fact that I would like to be left in peace...I love to interact with others and even discuss some heavy toppics......and since I'm always willing to help anybody out (sometimes hurting myself with that) I guess the last couple of lines don't suit me that well..

You appear to others around you as a person who is simply "laid back" From time to time you shelve your ambitions and forgo the desire for prestige and recognition and you are often considered as mentally lazy... You have the ability and you are the first to know this but you prefer to take things easy and indulge your longing for comfort and security.

You are a very warm and emotional individual but unfortunately in the past too many people have taken advantage of this sensitive trait. You need aesthetic surroundings, or an equally sensitive and understanding partner with whom to share a warm understanding.

At times one is burdened with more than ones fair share of problems .. and this would appear to be your situation at present. But you are adamant-you know what you wish to achieve- ...and by giving a little...and taking a little..you may well find that the realization of your dreams could well become a reality

You are being unduly influenced by the situation that is all around you. You do not like the feeling of loneliness and whatever it is that seems to separate you from others. You know that life can be wonderful and you are anxious to experience life in all its aspects, to live it to the full. You therefore resent any restriction or limitations that are being imposed on you and you insist on going it alone.

You don't like authority and you rebel against all forms of limitation. You are your own person and you intend to stay that way .. and to get on in the world simply by your hard work and determination.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's actually all true!

-Jamms "justcallmelazyq" :cool:

This thing was totally right on every point:

You are longing for some love and affection at this time ... not that you have been deprived of tender loving care ... but there are times when everyone needs to try something new or to go "somewhere" else to perhaps experience that little extra "understanding" ...

You don't really give in. You follow your beliefs and ideals to the bitter end. You are the personification of stubbornness and whatever may transpire, right or wrong, you refuse to compromise or make concessions.

You are trying to break away from the mundane existence that you have been experiencing of late. You have many high hopes and ideals but you are concerned whether circumstances will allow you to realise these ambitions. You want to spread your wings ... to broaden your fields of activities but you are concerned that your dreams are just that "dreams" which are not realistic. It concerns you that you are not thinking clearly at this time ... what you need is to get away from it all - to give you time to "think" A short vavation could well restore your confidence.

You are holding back. You need to find friends in whom you can trust and once they have proved themselves beyond all possible doubt you will be prepared to give them your all ... The existing situation is not of your liking. You have an unsatisfied need for mental stimulation with others whose standards are as high as your own. Trying to control your instincts the way you do restricts your ability to open up to others ... and the way you feel at this time is suggestive of "total surrender". This is not to your liking as you consider such thoughts as weaknesses that need to be overcome; You feel that only by control, controlling your innermost thoughts, are you able can you maintain your air of superiority. You want to be admired for yourself alone and not for what you can do or for what you may have done. In essence "you need to be needed" ... and at the same time... .."you need to need".

You are greatly impressed by individuality and have interest in people who have outstanding qualities. You try to imitate those people that you admire and their characteristics, hoping that you will be able to display similar qualities in your own personality.

weird this is what mine said, its TRue in a way lol

At this particular time you are feeling the results of extreme stress and you are seeking a "way out"...but you are pushing too hard.. Obviously you need peace, tranquillity and contentment. Your temperament is such that you are hoping ,unrealistically perhaps, that your desires will shortly be fulfilled (even if at this time you are not quite sure what those true aspirations may be!).

You dislike playing the field in every sense of the word. When you develop a relationship - it needs to be a close fulfilling one, one that has deep meaning for all parties concerned.

At times one is burdened with more than ones fair share of problems .. and this would appear to be your situation at present. But you are adamant-you know what you wish to achieve- ...and by giving a little...and taking a little..you may well find that the realization of your dreams could well become a reality

The tension that you are experiencing at this time is perhaps due to physical and/or mental frustration. It would appear that you are not appreciated and as a consequence the situation is most disagreeable. You seek personal recognition and the appreciation of others to compensate for the lack of like minded people with whom to ally yourself. You would like to surrender and merge with others ... but your inherent self-restraint makes it difficult for you to open up. This disturbs you as you regard such instincts as weaknesses to be overcome. You want to be liked, admired and appreciated for yourself.

You would like to be respected and valued for yourself and this can only be achieved from a close and harmonious relationship.

At this particular time,- you are feeling that you are/or were unjustly and undeservedly treated and/or betrayed in your hopes and dreams.....You feel that everything is against you...But look on the bright side...for you are, whether you believe it or not, a survivor....

You are lazy ... You dream of a peaceful, calm, uncluttered and uncomplicated life. Your ideal would be to share a permanent base with some person or persons who would be able to demonstrate on-goinglove, peace and security.

Nothing seems to be going right for you, and you are thwarted every way you turn. You are not at all happy with the situation but it would appear that there is very little that you can do about it at this time...Sit back...let the situation take its course, because at this time you feel that there is nothing you can do to change whatever needs to be changed.

Recent disappointment has led you to become truly introverted. You are becoming suspicious of everybody and consequently you now feel that you are unable to trust anybody..Unfortunately it would appear that you are curbing your natural enthusiasm and imaginative nature ... perhaps this is because you are fearful that you may become over enthused and find that you could possibly be carried away by wishful thinking... You are keeping your distance to see whether attitudes towards you are sincere - but this watchfulness could easily develop into suspicion and distrust.

In the past your trusting attitude has often been misunderstood ... and so you have needed to protect yourself against your tendency to be abused and taken advantage of. As a consequence you possibly adopt an aloof and critical attitude and you are only willing to let your guard down once sincerity and trustworthiness can be assured.

its pretty much right on the money, amazing

This was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far from how I am. COMPLETE mismatch. :laugh: :laugh:

-

Everyone feels despondent at times ... and you are no exception. You are feeling so depressed because it seems that everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and you don't quite know which way to turn. So like the proverbial ostrich - you are trying to bury your head in the sand ... But that won't work. You have to face reality .....

-

Me dperessed? Are you kidding me? Just because I like the black color that doesn't mean I'm depressed! Idiots.

-

In the past there have been .. and maybe there still are many things that you have had to do without. You have now decided to set your sights on a position or situation that could give you greater prestige and which will afford you considerable self esteem.

-

Again, wayyyyyyyyyyy off. I'm doing very fine. There are no things that I "have to do without". I have everything I need, and much more for that matter.

-

You feel unhappy because you feel that you are not able to obtain the co-operation of those around you. All you would like at this time would be to achieve harmony within your circle ...

-

Harmony with my circle? LMAO again. That's the last thing I worry about at the moment.

-

For whatever the reason, you find it extremely difficult to sustain relationships ... that is, to sustain them in the manner that you would wish. You are a very gentle sort of person ... full of feeling, sensitivity and susceptible to love and affection ... looking and longing for a partner with whom you can enjoy "All things bright and beautiful".. someone with whom you can seek out the more esoteric things of life. But up to now this person has only existed in your imagination. You are very choosy, appreciative, refined and extremely artistic in temperament and it is your hope to seek others who will allow you to form and express your own taste and judgement, and who at the same time may assist you in your intellectual or artistic growth.

-

I do find it difficult to sustain a relationship but it's mainly cause I get bored and tired of everything too quickly. And I'm not extremely artistic... I'm not even slightly artistic. WTF.

-

Perhaps in the distant past your trust and belief in your fellow man was misplaced and you can now no longer accept anything as it appears to be. You are untrusting and you insist that before you commit yourself to anything, you examine the pro's and con's with critical discrimination. The situation now has progressed where you are apt to disagree, yet not make any form of constructive criticism to every suggestion that may be put to you... As a result you are in limbo. There is a saying that goes "The past does not equal tomorrow". Think about it .... and let go.

-

What past? What the hell are they talking about? Geez, this was some funny description of me. Usually these kind of things are somewhat accurate, or at least generic enough to apply to me. But this one was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy off. :blown:

This is what mine said:

You work hard ...seeking success. You are self-sufficient and in spite of all the trials and tribulations that have beset you in the past - you carry on regardless... You are one to be admired because you pursue your objectives single-mindedly and with initiative. You know that you can "do it" and what is more - you will .. without necessarily being dependent upon the goodwill of others..

You are willing to try anything once. You "need to be needed" and what is perhaps more important .. you "need to need." You can only feel close to a person or persons when you feel you can trust them ... but this trust needs to be proven to you..

"Compromise" is the name of the game at this time...and it is the only way by means of which you can avoid being deprived of the love and affection you so rightly deserve...so soften up a little.. be flexible.

Whatever has caused the situation...you just don't seem to be able to sustain or maintain relationships as you would wish to. What you really seek is to be able to develop a relationship with someone with whom you can truly share: Love, Serenity, Peace and Quiet. But you are a very demanding person and it is your nature that leads to disquiet and discord...you are like the tide,.. flotsam and jetsam...One minute you experience "highs" and a few moments later "lows". This obviously will introduce discord into any relationship and it is the demanding attitude, the ideal state you desire, is unable to develop. Despite the urge to gratify your natural desires, you impose a considerable self-restraint on your instincts in the belief that this demonstrates your superiority and raises you above the common herd. You are extremely critical of everything that is presently going on around you...and you find it difficult to listen to, or to take advice from anyone. You enjoy the original, the ingenious and the subtle, and you strive to ally yourself with others of similar tastes.

You need to be respected as an exceptional individual. This is the only way that you can hope to achieve the status that you wish to achieve. You set yourself very high standards ... and come what may ... you abide by them.

Weird, but most of it is true. Except for the first sentence.....I am not a very hard worker at all.

You are seeking an affectionate relationship, offering fulfilment and happiness. You are capable of powerful emotional enthusiasm. Deep down, you are a kind loving person, always helpful and willing to adapt yourself if necessary to realise the bond of affection that you desire. But you need the same consideration and understanding from others...and it is this need that sometimes will hold you back ... so let go - trust and you may pleasantly surprised at what happens ...

You seem to lack the energy of late to get up and go .. Your objectives appear to be unattainable and no one seems to care. You feel lost, neglected and need some W.T.C. (Warm tender care).

Every thing seems to have gone wrong and the situation at this time is such that you are not quite sure which way to turn. So it would appear that you are "holding back" re-consolidating your position relinquishing all fun and games for the time being.

Nobody seems to understand you at this moment ... for everything you suggest or do seems to be taken up the wrong way. All of this misunderstanding- is leading to anxiety and stress.The situation naturally is not as you would like it to be .. you feel that you are being treated most unfairly and that trust, affection and understanding are being withheld from you and that you are being treated with a demeaning lack of consideration. You consider yourself being denied the appreciation essential to your well being and self-esteem and that there is nothing you can do about it. You feel that whatever you try to do to change the situation... you are getting nowhere fast. You would really like to get away from it all but can't find the energy or the strength of mind to make the necessary decision.

The tensions and stresses that you have experienced of late have been the result of trying to cope with conditions which are really beyond your capabilities. You feel completely inadequate to cope with the situation and you would like nothing better to escape from it all ... and to be able to relax in a problem and pressure free environment where you can do your thing.

eh...kinda

i dont agree with the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs