Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen, WE NEED DRAMA...

Originally posted by ibclubbin

she is not a bitch at all

and if you want drama, all you had to do is ask!!!!

Laurie is a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BG

lol, nice try but Nuttin' like Saleen. i don't know, he's got that touch where he just crawls under your skin, hehehe.... ewwww!

well here's my drama for the weekend... I'm working all weekend! wanna work for me???

Guest saleen351

sorry I ain't comming back I only post about music now, this board is not fun anymore, maybee in the summer.......but I really think I'll be in Fla soon, if and when I finish all my ebay stuff.

What do u call two spics playing basketball???

Juan on Juan................:laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

sorry I ain't comming back I only post about music now, this board is not fun anymore, maybee in the summer.......but I really think I'll be in Fla soon, if and when I finish all my ebay stuff.

What do u call two spics playing basketball???

Juan on Juan................:laugh:

Bravo.... (sro)!!!

maybe i'll visit youse in the music board...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

If you want drama, keep posting......does anything you post NOT include your stupid, lame redundant promo's???

JBR do you really drink Black label straight? Me and Big D tried to drink a bottle of RED label, BIG MISTAKE, I'll be the first one to admit I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to mans drinks. Black label, REd label, Jamison Whiskey, tequilla etc I can hang, give me something fruity punch, that is pink or blue with a faggot umbrella in it and I'm happy........

Originally posted by saleen351

JBR do you really drink Black label straight? Me and Big D tried to drink a bottle of RED label, BIG MISTAKE, I'll be the first one to admit I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to mans drinks. Black label, REd label, Jamison Whiskey, tequilla etc I can hang, give me something fruity punch, that is pink or blue with a faggot umbrella in it and I'm happy........

Saleeeeeeeeeeen we miss you!!!!! :D