Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to CP

ellywelly

elly, cuando saldras con nosotros?

o, and don't pay attention to vic, he wears mascara and red thongs in his spare time, with platform shoes...

Jimi steals newspapers and talks to himself...

and shady's just shady...

anyhow, bienvenida, bella. im me or pm me o algo and we'll talk some more.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shifterlx

elly, cuando saldras con nosotros?

Hi Kuro.. Scratch and Shifter.

:cool: Shifter.. Tal vez estare ahi el Viernes o el Sabado.. pero gracias por la bienvenida chico !! ;)... Ohh about Vic's mascara and red thongs.. do you mean to tell me he's :rainbow: :hump: ?? NO.. no te creo!!... huh??:confused:

Ely

Originally posted by ellywelly

Hi Kuro.. Scratch and Shifter.

Shifter.. Tal vez estare ahi el Viernes o el Sabado.. pero gracias por la bienvenida chico !! ;)... Ohh about Vic's mascara and red thongs.. do you mean to tell me he's :rainbow: :hump: ?? NO.. no te creo!!... huh??

Ely

WTF? I leave CP for a while to go home and now I come into the office and I get this?

Now, here in CP those that vehemently reject that they are :rainbow: pobably have some stuff stored in their closet that needs to be brought out, and being the equal opportunity people that we are at CP we should lend them all of our support.

As for me being gay.gif

this is all I say thefinger.gif

Vic.. no le crei ni por un segundo!! :D :D Although.. I don't see a problem in someone being sexually confused

they are just jealous 'cos I get to dance with all the girls at the clubs while they end up like this----> drooling3.gif

Some of my best friends are gay and my work is in that area, so I have no problem with that....solamente estan celosos, quien los puede culpar?

hahahah jeez vic, you can't even blink on this board or someone's gonna get you! :laugh2:

Thanks Ely, I try real hard with my Greek ;) it's a survival skill, you could say hehehe Are you coming out this weekend??

Oh and to answer your question: I'm a student at Georgetown, but also a promoter and a dancer. I also make a full time occupation out of being flat broke - it's fabulous, really :rolleyes: damn college.... heheh

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

hahahah jeez vic, you can't even blink on this board or someone's gonna get you! :laugh2:

Thanks Ely, I try real hard with my Greek ;) it's a survival skill, you could say hehehe Are you coming out this weekend??

Oh and to answer your question: I'm a student at Georgetown, but also a promoter and a dancer. I also make a full time occupation out of being flat broke - it's fabulous, really :rolleyes: damn college.... heheh

well vixen being flat broke is also a FT occupation when ur employed (thats what I'm discovering :( ), but oh well, yeah...wouldnt you know? I blink for a second and I'm getting hit with everything, even the kitchen sink.

Hey, waht question? There was a question? I didnt see a question....by the way, vixen please do not fill up my e-mail with MENUDO pics, I know you have them all including that life size Ricky Martin doll, but I am not into Menudo unless I'm having for breakfast on sunday when I visit my second home.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:laugh: :laugh: .. my b-f grew up in Greece.. I usually tend to defend myself with similar words in arguments we have or simply rely on the.. :bigfinger :bigfinger .. that usually works too.

I really want to make it for Lisa Lashes on Friday... where do you guys meet at buzz.. any place in particular?

Hey Elly! I'm a Criminologist. A LIBERAL Criminologist! :D

I also bought some turntables back in Oct/Nov and I'm trying to become a famous DJ! ;)

Oh, and Vic wears animal print thongs - so watch out!

We usually have a meet up in the hallway in front of the bathrooms in the main room at 1am - but you can also find us bouncing up front near the DJ. I'm having a pre-party at my house too, if you're interested - pm me!

Originally posted by chynado11

well hello to you too...Vic whats with the abuse...

:bounce:

CD

HI Chyna.. Noo.. I didn't mean it that way at all.. from what I've read in Vic's posts... I think he is smart.. charming.. and very funny.. and he really does stand out for all of that amongst all the CP'ers. I was just saying if anybody on CP is :rainbow: .. well more power to them. I personally have close gay friends :cool: :cool:

HI Chyna.. Noo.. I didn't mean it that way at all.. from what I've read in Vic's posts... I think he is smart.. charming.. and very funny.. and he really does stand out for all of that amongst all the CP'ers.

awwww...ur making me blush :D

i dont know if any CP'ers are cwm9.gif, but Im sure most of us probably have friends who are.

Oh, now I see what the question was, gee I guess I am a Health Educator/ Research Analyst in stuff having to do with substance abuse and HIV/AIDS.

Definitly if u can make it to the pre-party that would make meeting everyone so much easier. I remember it took me like 2 or 3 tries before I got to meet the first CP'er shadygroove, but I later found out that on more than one ocassion I was right next to the whole herd either at Buzz or Glow.

Originally posted by vicman

but I later found out that on more than one ocassion I was right next to the whole herd either at Buzz or Glow.

yeah, it's weird. cp'ers seem to be attuned to the same 'attractive' energy. it's awesome! i had been posting on and off since i registered in april and had never met anyone from the board except for Malanee and Jimbo... well anyhow, this was at Buzz... i somehow ended up in Crownroyal's car, headed to his place with Mentobento. I didn't realize who he was until somebody called him Royal and i was like... wait a sec... and he looked at me and said you're on CP too!? o shit! ...that was a kodak fawkin moment there! since then we've been good friends. :tongue:

Hey, Elly. What do you think about Mexican dudes that look like DJ Keoki? I've got one that's available, if you're in the market for one of those.

I've also got a short, bald, Japanese dude available, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to let that one go. That one needs to go to a good home.

I've also got a shirtless Italian dude. Do you speak ebonics? If so, this one may be a good fit.

Let me know.

Oh, yeah, btw, I'm in Sales. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hey, Elly. What do you think about Mexican dudes that look like DJ Keoki? I've got one that's available, if you're in the market for one of those.

I've also got a short, bald, Japanese dude available, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to let that one go. That one needs to go to a good home.

I've also got a shirtless Italian dude. Do you speak ebonics? If so, this one may be a good fit.

Let me know.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Let me know.

OMG.. this is wayy tooo funny!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... I read some of the ebonics... hmm.. I always wondered how he could write that soo well :afro:

OMG.. this is wayy tooo funny!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ... I read some of the ebonics... hmm.. I always wondered how he could write that soo well :afro:

So, you're leaning towards the ebonics speaking shirtless Italian dude? OK, so what would it take to get you to take him home today? I'm willing to price him to go out that door with you right now. I'm trying to clear out some inventory. I've got a whole shipment of FOBBY Asians coming in tomorrow, and I just don't think they'd get along with the ebonics speaking dude. So how about it? Name your price. I'm flexible.

shady dont you think elly should get a look at the merchadise b4 buying? she already saw the mexican Dj keoki look alike so she should take a look at aht the italian dude looks like....what? what is that ? shady, ur telling me that the italian dude ran away and that yuo put and add up?

attachment.php?s=&postid=614799

shady dont you think elly should get a look at the merchadise b4 buying? she already saw the mexican Dj keoki look alike so she should take a look at aht the italian dude looks like....what? what is that ? shady, ur telling me that the italian dude ran away and that yuo put and add up?

attachment.php?s=&postid=614799

YOU'RE DEAD VIC...GIVE ME 5 MINS...:mad:

If the lady wants a test drive, she can take a test drive. But if she's ready to buy, let her buy! No need to introduce any unecessary FUD.