Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to CP

ellywelly

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome elly, i hope you dont mind all the deranged characters here. Be especially careful of a guy called shadygroove, he's especially dangerous...so is dc'sglow and ravermania, and vmiglow and pgiddy...in fact Im the only normal person in the whole board...but dont confuse:

vicman (me) ----> Muppets_-_Cookie_Monster_2.gif

with

vicman2 ---> Cartoons_-_Felix.gif

or

vicgal55 ----> Cartoons_-_Hello_Kitty.gif

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Benvenuti, Ellywelly :) Tell us a little about yerself - what's your scene? As always, if you need a guestlist somewhere PM me or IM me and let me know!

Vic - I don't think you posted that enough times. Do you want to do that again just make sure?

i have no idea what happened there, CP went down for a few minutes and i guess in between me posting that and CP going down (or me realizing it was going down) i hit repoly 50 times...by the way, wellynelly...i mean ellywelly, you need to fill out the **OFFICIAL CP APPLICATION**...lemme find it 'round here...it should be under the Mickey'D cheeseburger from last month on my desk......

Hey guys!! Thanks for the warm welcome... I definitely look forward to putting faces on all the CP regulars. Although, I've seen the pic of Vicman and Acosta on one of the posts.. cute pic... well excluding the obvious..:eek:

Ohh yeah... hey Vic.. two questions.. do you get paid for posting on CP and do you have a clan of Vic followers on CP??

ely:tongue: :cool:

Originally posted by vicman

by the way welly, you wouldnt happen to need a food dehydrator or pasta machine would you?

hmm.. a pasta machine you say eyy??? Umm.. well I don't really cook stuff from scratch.. I'm more into the "ready to eat" foods... stick 'em in the microwave and eat 'em But .. I've seen those food dehydrators on TV... have you ever used it??

ELy

Originally posted by ellywelly

Hey guys!! Thanks for the warm welcome... I definitely look forward to putting faces on all the CP regulars. Although, I've seen the pic of Vicman and Acosta on one of the posts.. cute pic... well excluding the obvious..:eek:

Ohh yeah... hey Vic.. two questions.. do you get paid for posting on CP and do you have a clan of Vic followers on CP??

ely:tongue: :cool:

i guess you can say i get paid to post on cp, 'cos when i'm at werk i post, so i get paid and post at the same time. hopefully there will be a break soon, 'cos I definitly dont like sitting in front of computer writting reports all day ....but in the meantime I'll post my merry way :D

ummm......the pic? uh, well they made me do it. vicman2 and vicgal55 threathened me if i didnt put the finger in that pic with Mr. Acosta.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Benvenuti, Ellywelly :) Tell us a little about yerself - what's your scene? As always, if you need a guestlist somewhere PM me or IM me and let me know!

Thanks Vixen.. well.. I'm a 23 yr. old latin chick. Live in Arlington .. work in Old Town Alexandria. I'm an accountant in a consulting firm... umm.. I love the club scene of course and meeting new people... ohh.. I loved your Malaka post.. I was cracking up when you were cursing that greek guy in his tongue!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ely