Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Fake and Bake Biotches!

Originally posted by crobra

That is so funny - I took my friend to SF for the first time and he said something like "the girls here seem like they only look good in the dark, because as you get closer to them they look all old"

I told him it was probably all the excessive tanning, cigarrettes, and drugs!!! lol

yaaa, not necessarily in sf, but i know many girls who have bangin bodies and look really good from far away, but as u get closer you see the the premature wrinkles and such. and if you take the make up off.....:screwy: :screwy:

im sure i'd look better now w. a tan, but in 10 yrs i'll regret it.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

the self tanners dont work good. you can NEVER get an all-round tan, and you can always tell its fake.

as for tanning beds, i used to tan, and probably will go again now, and nobody has ever noticed a fake tan on me. i never overdid it, but i always made myself have a nice round light tan. tannign salons have their uses. and hey, everything is going to kill you: smoking, drinking, drugs, tannning, etc.

you know, its that person who doesnt do any of these that will one day get hit by a brick falling off a building.

and seriously, what the hell is the difference between natural tanning and salon tanning. if some of us are kind of pale, what is wrong with adding some color.

yaaa dying healthy is BORING. why do the ups always have the downs? :( wouldn't it be wonderful to live life and have fun w.o. the consequences...

Originally posted by crobra

That is so funny - I took my friend to SF for the first time and he said something like "the girls here seem like they only look good in the dark, because as you get closer to them they look all old"

I told him it was probably all the excessive tanning, cigarrettes, and drugs!!! lol

. . . I believe the technical term is : Strobelight hunnies . . .