:[Hip Hop]: Tony Tone - Club 609

:[old school]: Dj Def - Power 96

:[R&B]: Dj Access - Mellenium Dreamer

:[Hip Hop]: Dj Henessy - Dreamteam

Hosted By:

Liquid todd - Power 96

doors open at 9:30pm

dress code enforced

(dress to impress and looking nothing but your best)

For more 411:

call:305.472.5655

mrpartydrunkie@aol.com

pre-sales go on sale monday jan.28th,2002

($15 from 01.28.2k2 to 02.15.2k2)

mrpartydrunkie@aol.com

Come Celebrate The B-days of:

Sammie - Phil A. - Aaron V. - Banky - Wesley U.

(for more b-days e-mail: idjspeedi@aol.com)

Come Check out Dj IDEAL & Dj EFX's

"Headliners Legend Vol. 1"

..Cd Release Party..

Upcoming Events

March 23rd 2k2 - Ultra Music Fest

(Bayfront Park)

coming in march 2002

SWITCH2K2

WINTERFEST

Music Festival Club Space

thank you for your time,

Dennis "CoCo" Fernandez

club609/ clubSPACE

:tongue:

why must you TALK the HOUSE of SH#T ... as by what you WRITE

1 you have been a so called 609 HOME goer

2 you talk by gettin a NEW club ... but what club hold 4000

people

3 don't talk to you have hald to pull for so long ...

you come on aol and to a message bored to hide behind this so called made up screen name ... your are just a DORK with SH#T for BRAINS ...

thanks

mister coco

as you could see you don't understand please let me tell you in words that you might be able to understand .... i said you talk crap ... about club609 ... but you must have been or you are a club609 goer ... and listen ... i am here tell the people were to attend on sunday @ CLUBSPACE ... if you don't like it ... well ...

KEEP GOING ...

laterz

mister coco

wow..i thought i only heard "cut downs" like that at work (I work at an elementary school)...but now i come onto this board during my lunch break for an "escape" from the kids....only to find even "bigger" kids here =o/ please do us all a favor and grow up...and like pod said...take ur arguing elsewhere....thanks you so much...and have a great day:D

Hey POD,

I know Im new to the board and all, and I have also noticed you are te biggest opinionist on the board. But do me a favor there little buddy. Take your shit somewhere else. As for Crobar on sundays, Isnt that where your Dad goes? Its funny, If the Club God slams teenage foam party, everyone else gets on there kees and follows. If a newbie does the same thing to another party, its wrong? Does ayone see a pattern here. You all should get your noses outta POD's ass!

And Mr. COCO, My appologies to you

Ohhh

what an insult my dad goes to crobar on sundays well what if he does, i don't really care. And u know what your lucky that you still haven't gotten you thread deleted cause you're not suppose to be promoting parties in here, from what i understand its ok to tell the board that there is a party going on but not promote it like u fuckers keep doing.

My dad likes good house music, and is non-prejudicial...he would enjoy crobar on a Sunday.

Know what I did on Sunday? I ran the lighting array at Liquid for the Mike Mazar party. Mike is one of the biggest gay party promoters in Florida...and you know what? I had a blast...Mike and his crew are some of the most hospitable people on South Beach, and were totally cool with the fact that a 'het' with a camera was wandering around the club, or up in the DJ booth programming a laser. Knowledgable crowd too, people would come up to the DJ booth and would ask for specific genres..i.e. "Hey, this diva house is all fine and dandy, but let's make it a little more tribal, shall we?, oh, and Mr. Light Man, when he goes tribal, dim the lights to 60 percent."

So in other words, insulting me with gay-related epithets has no effect, on me, or on 99 percent of the Miami CP people.

Did you forget what community is the backbone of this scene? It's not the teen parties, it's not even Saturday night parties at crobar or Space, it's the gay parties like Anthem. Most straight parties last a year at most, most gay parties deliver consistent results for 4 or more. The best DJs in town often got their start at these parties, or parties like it elsewhere.

Let me start off by saying this.

Treepwood. I have not promoted any event. so what are you talking about.

Second. Treepwood and POD aka.(lightboy)

You were the ones who started with the whole Sunday at Crobar thing. And by the way POD???? Who mentioned anything about the gay community????? What are you saying??

wtf again someone comes on the board to promote , an event and the fangs appear. we should rename this board, the"Miami Snob Board." if the music, format, venue, etc doesn’t appeal to you. try to be as condescending as possible. what a fawking joke !!

Originally posted by pod

The thing is, that CP is well-known for being for the 21+ crowd...it'd be like me dropping a message about Dave Seaman @ crobar on the 8up list.

Sfl.8up promotes 21 and over events, and venues.. they have been doing it, for the last six years. not to mention, they have a pretty kewl radio station (8up radio). I doubt very much a post about Dave Seaman, on 8up would yield this much negativity and chastising. this is still a "nightlifestyle" board last time I checked. I don’t recall reading anything, which stated you needed to cater your post; to a 21 and over audience. The cp miami board will soon be well known, for being another version of the GU Board. if it’s all about the music and vibe; as so many proclaim on this board. then let people promote their events. with out the extraneous commentary; which seems to permeate through this board.