Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
scratchapella

Vicman

Originally posted by scratchapella

will you pleeeease bake for us tomorrow?

i'll try...its been a very long time since i last breaked, so i might be awful...in all probability I will be awful. i jus' need to practice to get to where i used to be and get the moves down again.

freaks. . . all yall.

ellywelly, vic's hella good at b-a-k-i-n-g, he made this cragee rasberry creme gateau for katie's birthday a while ago. and i baked sugar cookies w/red and green sprinkles on them, for the holidays.

anyways, i wont be bringing ANY cookies to the party.

Originally posted by ellywelly

Could someone please let me into this "cookies" business? I've been seeing it everywhere...:grin:

ec

its all Kuro's and shady's fault, they started all the raunch on scratch's cookies

freaks. . . all yall.

ellywelly, vic's hella good at b-a-k-i-n-g, he made this cragee rasberry creme gateau for katie's birthday a while ago. and i baked sugar cookies w/red and green sprinkles on them, for the holidays.

vic = limp wrists

freaks. . . all yall.

Mmmm... You sprinkle red and green on your cookies for the holidays? Very festive.

So, for easter, will your cookies be pink? And for Valentine's Day, will your cookies be red? And for Independence Day will your cookies be red, white, and blue? Can I have a bite of your cookie? :D

will you pleeeease bake for us tomorrow?

i made sopme stuff and brought it over to malanee's on Friday, I think you didnt see them so I'll still have to come up with something for the next time

Originally posted by vicman

i made sopme stuff and brought it over to malanee's on Friday, I think you didnt see them so I'll still have to come up with something for the next time

Vic.. do you cook too?.. and I don't mean fry eggs :tongue:

Originally posted by malanee

Those were damn good cookies Vic! :D

thanx, you know I actually put ginger in them...i kinda like the taste of ginger with raisin - oatmeal cookies......now i just have to wait a few minutes until the rest of the board starts bashing me bout the cookies :(