Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Toronto Or Montreal

Originally posted by bellaragazza

let me guess asswipe you've never been to montreal.. that or when you did come you spent your time at peel pub and then off to club crescent you went..

OMG, NOT the Peel Pub and NOT Cresent, ANYTHING but Cresent!!!! I know the Separtist thing was harsh, but saying that I party on Cresent when in Montreal, well that's what I call harsh cruel and unusual punishment.

I'm from Boston- I've been to all the big clubs in NY and Miami. I've never been to Toronto, but I can say that Montreal kicks ass.

Sona is a sick, sick club and Stereo is damn fine too. Better than any place I've been to. When I get back from Ibiza I'll let you know how it is there, but as for where I've been, Montreal takes the cake.

Guest bellaragazza

Signs that you must be a Canadian:

1. You're not offended by the term "HOMO MILK"

2. You understand the phrase "Could you pass me a serviette, I just dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield."

3. You eat chocolate bars, not candy bars.

4. You drink Pop, not Soda.

5. You know that a Mickey and 2-4's mean, "party at the camp, eh!!!"

6. You don't care about the fuss with Cuba. It's a cheap place to go for your holidays not vacation, with good cigars and no Americans.

7. You know that a pike is a type of fish, not part of a highway

8. You drive on a highway, not a freeway

9. You have Canadian Tire money in your kitchen drawers.

10. You know that Casey and Finnegan were not part of a Celtic musical group.

11. You cried when you heard that "Mr Dress Up" died recently.

12. You get excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.

13. You brag to Americans that: Shania Twain, Jim Carrey, Celine Dion & more, are Canadians.

14. You know that the C.E.O. of American Airlines is a Canadian!

15. You know what a touque is.

16. You design your halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.

17. You know that the last letter of the English alphabet is always pronounced "Zed"

18. You live in a house with no front step, but the door is one meter up from the ground.

19. Your local newspaper covers the national news on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.

20. You know that the four seasons mean: winter, still winter, almost winter, and road work.

21. You know that when it's 25 degrees outside, it's a warm day.

22. You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.

23. You know how to pronounce and spell "Saskatchewan"

24. You perk up when you hear the theme song from 'Hockey Night in Canada'

25. You are in grade 12, not the 12th grade.

26. "Eh?" is a very important part of your vocabulary, and is more polite than,"Huh?"

27. You actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all of your Canadian friends!!!! and then you send them to your American friends just to confuse them...further.

I figured this fits with theme. :)

my girlfriend and I met some cool guys from Boston at Central Station in Montreal last summer - there was some big game they'd driven up to go to, then went partying all night and drove home in the morning on no sleep... we were heading to an afterparty, and we thought it would be cool if they joined us, but they talked about needing sleep before their nine hour drive home... they showed up anyway :D

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by karde

my girlfriend and I met some cool guys from Boston at Central Station in Montreal last summer - there was some big game they'd driven up to go to, then went partying all night and drove home in the morning on no sleep... we were heading to an afterparty, and we thought it would be cool if they joined us, but they talked about needing sleep before their nine hour drive home... they showed up anyway :D

yeah it seems that guys from Boston really know how to party. I've met a couple and they've all been up for a good long night of partying in the city. :D

• 2 weeks later...