Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When coworkers attack......

lol ok so they dont....but ;)

I want to know a nice way of telling this guy at work to fuck off.

I mean he hasnt insinuated anything yet at all but yesterday he said that my webpage was naughty and that some pics were yummy ::which just made me sick and i felt like tearing the whole thing down::

Anyway, he was the 1st person i met and got "aquatinted" with here and we usually chat on im ::like once a week:: but it was mostly about work and shit. I realized everytime i blocked him, he would instead "pass by" my desk and say hi.....hmmm like, 2-3 times a day. ::which makes me uneasy:: Plus he gave me something, catnip, for my cat ::lol but i use it:: and NOW im hoping he doesnt think were best friends or that i owe him something....fucker.

Well when he said what he did yesterday, i kinda freaked ::and i normally dont in situations like these:: and so i blocked him.....11a.m. and hes passed by 3 times already. :rolleyes::blown:

So...i know if it gets worse all i have to do is get my kitty ass to HR and all that good lawsuit crap. But before I take any action.....I wanna let him know that any attempts at making "a pass" at me or anything in that category will not be tolerated ::because picking on a latina from my background is the worst mistake any 33 year old, still living in his parents house, collecting toys can ever make::

How should I put it, say, in a polite but stern manner?

::i only know how to say "FUCK OFF":: :mad::blown::o

tell him your boyfriend/almost fiance keeps your website up to date and he made it naughty..evrytime he's about to talk to you metion your boyfriend like if he passes by n wants to chat be like 'oh i was just abou to call my man.wassup? did you need something?' - you know , like keep it business between you n this guy..when you ask did you need something its like sayin get the hell out if it aint about work n you need it right now..

i think you just gotta take every oppurtunity you have with this guy to make your relationship about and only about work or you can threaten his manhood like cintron suggests..i think either way will work

Originally posted by cintron

Simple :)

"I like you and you're a nice guy. But we're just friends. That isn't going to change.

If you disrespect that, you will be sitting down to take a piss for the rest of your life."

:D Make Friends and Influence People!

I agree with cintron here. You just have to be straight up with him but polite at the same time. If he doesn't get the clue then that is the time you use the "fuck off" phrase and go to HR.

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by jennEfer

I agree with cintron here. You just have to be straight up with him but polite at the same time. If he doesn't get the clue then that is the time you use the "fuck off" phrase and go to HR.

I agree as well. Just went thru the same thing with a new temp we hired. Didn't want to be rude, but he made me extremely uncomfortable with some of his comments, the way he was always touching my arm and the way he kept looking @ me (like if he was imagining me naked). I simply told him, "Look, you're new here and one of the things I don't like is people touching me." Then I stopped making eye contact with him altogether, still didn't get the picture, so finally I said jokingly to him ---don't make me call HR. Now he only comes by my cube to have his timesheet signed.

Don't have to be a Biotch, but let him know firmly that this is the workplace & you don't appreciate his advances or comments. Sometimes throwing in comments about your boy/girl friend can only make the situation worse --- went thru that as well.