Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG Another Jersey Party!! Read!

tyco

yo this party is gonna be absolutely insane! It's gonna be Monday, Feb 11 at my friend's apartment in Plainfield. Even though it has been deemed impossible to do at other Jersey parties, with the exception of Joey's in Clifton, we're gonna recreate the NYC vibe. I'm telling you, it's gonna be sickest party ever!

One of my boys will be on the stobe light and siren and my friend's younger sister will be spinning CDs on the Aiwa home stereo. The music will be true underground, ya know, 100% vocal tracks that are on at least 15 times a day on 103.5.......and we have a special request to break the record and spin Rapture five times throughout the night........I can't wait.

Everyone is welcome but don't bring too many friends because the living room only fits 15. We'll probably just pack it a little and leave people in a line outside so they can freeze their asses off and we can make the party look like it's much better than it really is.

There will be a keg of bud and cups are $35. But since you're my best friend now, if you need a comped cup, PM me and I will take care of it. I know the cup guy.

also, if you want to be comped at the front door or have line privelages (which you will because the line is gonna be sooo long), email me so I can tell you your hooked up then act like I don't know you once you get to the party.........

:rolleyes:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by tyco

yo this party is gonna be absolutely insane! It's gonna be Monday, Feb 11 at my friend's apartment in Plainfield. Even though it has been deemed impossible to do at other Jersey parties, with the exception of Joey's in Clifton, we're gonna recreate the NYC vibe. I'm telling you, it's gonna be sickest party ever!

One of my boys will be on the stobe light and siren and my friend's younger sister will be spinning CDs on the Aiwa home stereo. The music will be true underground, ya know, 100% vocal tracks that are on 15 per day on 103.5.......and we have a special request to break the record and spin Rapture 5 times throughout the night........I can't wait.

Everyone is welcome but don't bring too many friends because the living room only fits 15. We'll probably just pack it a little and leave people in a line outside so they can freeze their asses off and we can make the party look like it's much better than it really is.

There will be a keg of bud and cups are $35. But since you're my best friend now, if you need a comped cup, PM me and I will take care of it. I know the cup guy.

also, if you want to be comped at the front door or have line privelages (which you will because the line is gonna be sooo long), email me so I can tell you your hooked up then act like I don't know you once you get to the party.........

:rolleyes:

Sounds a lot like Hunka Bunka..... well except more ppl will show for your party then Dave Ralph.............

Originally posted by unclebuc

whats your problem asshole.....

1- i WAS BEING SARCASTIC

AND

2 Its a strobe light

wow.......thanks for the breaking news.......I didn't think the question was serious dude.

and why am I the asshole? you began with that lame ass comment.......

btw, you should maybe use a ;) or somethingwhen being sarcastic on a message board because other people can only read words, not expressions........

wow.......thanks for the breaking news.......I didn't think the question was serious dude.

and why am I the asshole? you began with that lame ass comment.......

btw, you should maybe use a ;) or somethingwhen being sarcastic on a message board because other people can only read words, not expressions........

maybe you should do the same....go back read your initial comment

maybe you should do the same....go back read your initial comment

if I knew that was sarcasm I would've done the same.........I love sarcasm and I know I would have laughed but it just appeared to me to be a bad attempt at being cute.......anyhow, I'm over it bro.......hopefully you are too....:D

and clubkidnj and slyonspromo have a table each reserved.......clubkidnj you got the kitchen table and slyons has the dining room.......we also will have reservable bean bags if anyone is interested.......;)

if I knew that was sarcasm I would've done the same.........I love sarcasm and I know I would have laughed but it just appeared to me to be a bad attempt at being cute.......anyhow, I'm over it bro.......hopefully you are too....:D

and clubkidnj and slyonspromo have a table each reserved.......clubkidnj you got the kitchen table and slyons has the dining room.......we also will have reservable bean bags if anyone is interested.......;)

its all good.....I rarely take this stuff seriously......Anyway, I'm only coming to your party if you have GREY GOOSE and LOTS OF IT!!!!!

its all good.....I rarely take this stuff seriously......Anyway, I'm only coming to your party if you have GREY GOOSE and LOTS OF IT!!!!!

haha......there will be shot specials on Grey Goose:

I believe it's only $95 a shot.;)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by john_michael0494

oohhh!! oohhh!! Can I get the first copy of "Mixed live @ another Jersey Party" I can put it in my collection right next to Exit vs Tunnel vol# 1234466...:laugh:

***JM***

more like volume! 999,999,998 :laugh: