Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Question For All The Promoters.......

tyco

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo, TYCO, I keep trying but the peeps on here are keeping me down. Move a post and it causes an uproar.

I even moved all the posts about my home club, XS, and yet I get called out for being biased......WTF!!!!!!

yea bro I understand........the problem is there are more promoters posting than other people.......

and it's sorta understandable that the Promoter forum is cluttered and basically unread but still.......no other board I've ever encountered has this much promotion garbage on it.......I'm actually trying to figure out how these older promoters made a living when there was no internet.......go figure.

hey, please don't move the post about my party......;)

as a promoter i feel you should let the club community know whats going on.... many people on this board aren t regs or come on as guests and they want to know whats going on. I also feel promote your party but dont give reviews on your own party. I tend to do this but i have toned it down b/c i rather just keep the people excited about the place and let them check it out for themself.

i think i have a solution....Tyco im with that the posts are too much now......and i myself promote and i dont think either of u can remember last time i posted to promo a nite...instead of moving posts and whatever....Go after the ppl that are the problem at continuly post a clubs weekly events EVERY WEEK....No promoter that are promoting a party once in a while witch is where i personally fit in....

I mean it not heard we call know the ppl that do it every week ya know

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

i think i have a solution....Tyco im with that the posts are too much now......and i myself promote and i dont think either of u can remember last time i posted to promo a nite...instead of moving posts and whatever....Go after the ppl that are the problem at continuly post a clubs weekly events EVERY WEEK....No promoter that are promoting a party once in a while witch is where i personally fit in....

I mean it not heard we call know the ppl that do it every week ya know

No disrespect SHOCK, BUT I gotta ask you something........

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN? is that genuine frontier jibberish?????:D

No disrespect SHOCK, BUT I gotta ask you something........

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN? is that genuine frontier jibberish?????:D

Yo my fault im at work and its friday lol....i just did another post about a spell check for me hahaha Anyhow this is what i mean ill take my time with this post....

i think i have a solution....Tyco im with you that the promoter posts are too much now...... i myself promote and i dont think anyone of u can remember last time i posted to promo a nite...instead of moving posts....Go after the ppl that are the problem. The ones that continuly post a clubs weekly events each and EVERY WEEK....Now promoters should be able to post about BIG SPECIAL EVENTS every so offen BUT not every week. I post BIG events like Acosta @ Abyss for example.....But not whats going on each nite for that week...

I mean its not hard we all know the ppl that post EVERY event EVERY day a club is open...You should go after those ppl and not everyone in general...

Their i think that make sense now.... i post better when im at lunch lol

Originally posted by clubkidnj

I also feel promote your party but dont give reviews on your own party. I tend to do this but i have toned it down b/c i rather just keep the people excited about the place and let them check it out for themself.

Is this some kind of like PROMOTER'S only language. I'm busting balls and knit picking, but this is making my eyes bleed and you guys aren't even drunk!!!!!!

Originally posted by shockwavepromo

You should go after those ppl and not everyone in general...

Their i think that make sense now.... i post better when im at lunch lol

I agree but you have your own board to promote on. It makes no difference if someone says how great a club like, ***CLEARING MY THROAT*****, HB is or XS because we are customers. Same with bartenders and managers. If that was the case, there would be a customers board, a bartenders board, and a managers board. I have no problem with big nights just don't over do it.........To coin a phrase from my newext bestest buddy, SO THERE!!!!

Is this some kind of like PROMOTER'S only language. I'm busting balls and knit picking, but this is making my eyes bleed and you guys aren't even drunk!!!!!!

Yo WTF you expect you gota pic of Johnny Walker in front of me and i mental go to the happy place in my head when im fucked up i cant help it....Its funny tho how we can all understand one another when we are all fucked up

firstly, I'm glad you guys saw the sarcasm in my post and didn't take it offensively........:)

but I agree, I like to hear about he parties and I use the board for that reason many times.......it just seems like almost every post is a promotion these days......and the ones that aren't are reviews of last nights party which just turns into promotion for the next........

I don't know, I've never minde a little promotion but for some reason it just erks me here and I had to make a comment.......I guess the best thing is to keep it up, but don't overdue it.....:D

I feel you TYCO, there is a bit too much promoting. I feel that there should only be one promoter for every club promting on this site. Its get played out when 3 ppl from the same club promotes.

And I feel that if a party is on a weekend DONT POST IT ON A MONDAY, unless its something good. They should just promote the night b4 or the same day, or sneek a little promotion during the week and see how it last on the first page b4 the weekend.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

HUNKA BUNKA BALLROOM

#1 Promoters don't really make much money off the internet.

You really don't get tha much business off postings. The majority of the people on this board already know what's going on and where they're going. Mostly we post because it's fun to see what you retards will post. No offense.

#2 JBR. Where is my credit you club nazi. Absolutely brilliant. Kudos my good man, kudos.

#3 I will now only be posting in numbered ramblings. The smoke has clouded my judgement.

I agree but you have your own board to promote on. It makes no difference if someone says how great a club like, ***CLEARING MY THROAT*****, HB is or XS because we are customers. Same with bartenders and managers. If that was the case, there would be a customers board, a bartenders board, and a managers board. I have no problem with big nights just don't over do it.........To coin a phrase from my newext bestest buddy, SO THERE!!!!

So JBR does that mean I will see u at XS on Feb. 16 for Vicious.... I hope so I already have all of your napkins ready at my bar.. This time I think I will make ceeotter clean up the mess... She always gets me drunk and then I wind up cleaning our bar...

well said BIG *** lol.... so there!

Originally posted by boywonder77

#1 Promoters don't really make much money off the internet.

You really don't get tha much business off postings. The majority of the people on this board already know what's going on and where they're going. Mostly we post because it's fun to see what you retards will post. No offense.

#2 JBR. Where is my credit you club nazi. Absolutely brilliant. Kudos my good man, kudos.

#3 I will now only be posting in numbered ramblings. The smoke has clouded my judgement. [/quote

sorry dont agree with you on number 1. promoting on internet gets the word out maybe not on this board but on aol chatrooms, friends on internet it helps out 200% and actually more helpful than flyers.

I haven't been on this board long or posted often but I must say that the promoters really turn me off to this site.

I would say:

1/4 of all posts are interesting (at most)

1/4 of the posts are neutral

& the other 1/2 of the posts are trash comprising primarily of BS promoters crap.

Perhaps these promoters should grow up and get real jobs. 90% of them are losers and make no money.