Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Help!!!!

prplhz

Please help me everyone...

Last night in Embassy what is the name of the guy who was spinning at about 11:30pm??? I really need to know this info, I asked him his name he told and it is right on the tip of my tounge but can't seem to spit it out, hate when that happens....

Thanks

Jessica

I don't think it was him, it was the guy who was on before him. It was a name of Spanish decent or of Italian decent. Like I said it is on the tip of my tongue, but I don't know it. Maybe it starts with a M or something. I have to give him his props, I took a pic of him for the mag that I work for and after a few drinks:goofy: I forgot his name. Damn I know I should have brought my note pad and written it down...

Hi Jessica

His name is Mario Lima. He's from my town, Peabody. It was great to meet you and Vicki last night. I am so sorry that I never saw you guys after that. Lost track of the time and before I knew it the night was over. I had a friggen blast!! Thanks for taking those pic's. Have a great weekend!

-Christine

So Jessica...how did you like Embassy??? Im usually there friday nights...but i took this weekend off from clubbing...ran low on funds...have to support my car fetish....eek!!

hopefully next weekend we can meet up...i go with my friend jess and sometimes my brother...

:D

Embassy was pretty good, I didn't really hang there all that much I had kind of wanted to get down and see Ferry spinning so I guess you can say I was a one track mind!!! But I will def. have to check it out again sometime soon as I will be practically living at Avalon in the coming months.... lol

Hopefully, next time that we have a meet-up we can meet some new faces.

Christine, it was really nice to meet you and you man as well, hope that next time I won't be so crazy busy and we can have a little more of a talk...

Jessica