Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HB or Platinum?

Originally posted by unclebuc

I've been to both clubs in the past month and they are both good. I personally like the set up at bunka better. Plenty of room to dance and a ton of bars, which is important to an alcoholic like me. Although Platinum has a good set up as well.

i have fun no matter where I go. Its all about the crew that your with and the music. I'm sure Spygirl will agree with me on this one. We once had about 15 of us take over Atlantis on Staten Island. the Dj played whatever we wanted cause we created the vibe for him. The whole place was empty by 2am and he kept spinning til 4 for us. We were the only ones left in the joint for the last hour or so.

So to me, this thread is useless. go out and have a good time. There is no bigger buzz kill in the world then miserable people at clubs.

Valid points but I tend to go where the music takes me! It was nyc but now bunka has stepped it up! props to hb!:)

bonuses -----I get to stay closer to home with great MUSIC........alot cheaper too..lol

:)

KIM SOZZI WILL BE PERFORMING THE UNRELEASE SONG FOR THE FIRST TIME "WE GET TOGETHER" PRODUCED BY HEX HECTOR @ the all new RIO.

RESIDENT DJ RIDDLER WITH SPECIAL GUEST DJ ROVEEN

SPECIAL GUEST APPEARENCE BY KTU'S OWN LIL'CEE

That's tonight Kim Sozzi @ the all new RIO