Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE OFFICIAL MUGWUMPIAN PROTEST V-DAY THREAD (Links, pics and other anti-cupid stuff)

So, how does one protest V-Day?

Glad you asked!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUGWUMP'S V-Day 12-Step Program for non-daters

Here's a quick guide to surviving Feb. 14 without ripping your hair out - or other people's hair, for that matter!

attachment.php?s=&postid=662674

1. Wear black, and lots of it.

2. If someone else in the office has received flowers, chocolate, singing telegrams, and other forms of dating expressions, glare at them. Snarling and grunting optional.

3. Same goes for anyone wearing excessive amounts of red. Especially if they are wearing heart-shaped items like pins.

4. Later in the day, eat the chocolate, run the flowers through a food processor, and beat the crap out of the singing telegram people. (Most people will thank you for this, anyway).

5. For the rest of the day, labor over the effect all that chocolate is gonna have on your waistline.

6. Return home and destroy at least one item given to you by an ex. Feel guilty. Call the ex. Make up story about having a hot date.

7. Watch TV. Turn off TV after noticing every channel is airing a clone of "While You Were Sleeping" or, worse yet, a "Friends" Valentine's Day.

8. Realize how lame not having a hot date is. Head to bar.

9. Plot massive torture of anyone who shows up at the bar with a date. Slow torture if the couple is in anything above semi-formal dress.

10. Massive quantities of alcohol. Beergoggling. Wake up next to someone - male or female - with way too much facial hair.

11. Remember (and regret) this incident for the next 364 days. Complain about never having a good V-Day.

12. Wait until some bizarre calendar date Hallmark has labeled "Sweetest Day." Rinse, lather, repeat to get in practice for next V-Day

Originally posted by loch

d-day, whoops, i mean v-day, is the evil brainchild and product of the collusion of florists, chocolatiers, and cardmakers, all conspiring to make a quick buck during a lull between the christmas and easter holidays.

You've got the right buddy..

(arrrooo)

ande may I also add

arf-that the BOOZE

companies are in on it

as well...

LOVE SHMOVE..

In the end it really

just come down to this:

http://www.madblast.com/oska/goggles.cfm

(Need Flash to view)

Arrroooo..

snarl..

snort..

fart~

d-day, whoops, i mean v-day, is the evil brainchild and product of the collusion of florists, chocolatiers, and cardmakers, all conspiring to make a quick buck during a lull between the christmas and easter holidays.

another prime example of capitalism at its best, which is fine and dandy if you have a valentine, but ultimately, comes at the expense and neglect of those who have NO valentines, which, as a consequence, sends them into a deep depression and hatred for all that is fine and dandy...another fine example of the unintentioned and unforseen consequences of capitalism -- no matter how well intentioned it is, there's always someone out there that hates it.

(and no, i DID get up on the right side of the bed this morning, and no, no one pissed in my cheerios this morning, and no, i did not recently go through a breakup with a scorned love) :D

[this message paid for and brought to you by the Scorned Lovers Association of America, the Disgruntled Florist Network, the now absolved and defunct Chocolatiers Union, and the Has-Been-Poets-Who-Now-Can-t-Even-Get-A-Job-At-Hallmark support group.]

Guest tilly

both bitter and ruined...

btw: this doesn't mean that I don't still want my flowers, chocolates and and overpriced priced fix dinner...:tongue: from you both!

(and no, i DID get up on the right side of the bed this morning, and no, no one pissed in my cheerios this morning, and no, i did not recently go through a breakup with a scorned love) :D

HEY Neither did I Loch..

(Mugz takes a spoonfull of his piss warm cheerios)

BUT V-DAY AINT ALL THAAAAAT

BAD!

IT HAS IT'S GOOD QUALITIES TOO:

Top Ten MUGWUMPIAN Good Things About Valentine's Day

10. Extra staffing means no waiting on the Suicide Hotline.

9. St. Valentine, the man who started it all. The bastard died a horrible, violent death.

8. Hallmark's new line of "Happy Valentine's Day: I'm Dumping Your Sorry Ass" greeting cards.

7. No one to buy a gift for? Take the money you would have spent and donate it to help feed homeless people. You can feel smug about it for WEEKS afterward.

6. Special OJ Simpson Valentine's Day Edition of the Enquirer.

5. Give retailers a chance to unload more useless crap between Christmas and Easter.

4. Nothing to do that night gives you a chance to catch up on those episodes of 'Blossom' you've been taping.

3. You can special-order candy hearts with personalized messages like 'Bite Me' and 'Die, Bitch'.

2. Provides lots of anecdotal evidence for people who support waiting periods on handgun purchases.

1. When you finally get to hell, it won't seem NEARLY as bad.

attachment.php?s=&postid=662793

Originally posted by mugwump

Glad you asked!

Here's a quick guide to surviving Feb. 14 without ripping your hair out - or other people's hair, for that matter!

2. If someone else in the office has received flowers, chocolate, singing telegrams, and other forms of dating expressions, glare at them. Snarling and grunting optional.

3. Same goes for anyone wearing excessive amounts of red. Especially if they are wearing heart-shaped items like pins.

4. Later in the day, eat the chocolate, run the flowers through a food processor, and beat the crap out of the singing telegram people. (Most people will thank you for this, anyway).

5. For the rest of the day, labor over the effect all that chocolate is gonna have on your waistline.

6. Return home and destroy at least one item given to you by an ex. Feel guilty. Call the ex. Make up story about having a hot date.

7. Watch TV. Turn off TV after noticing every channel is airing a clone of "While You Were Sleeping" or, worse yet, a "Friends" Valentine's Day.

9. Plot massive torture of anyone who shows up at the bar with a date. Slow torture if the couple is in anything above semi-formal dress.

10. Massive quantities of alcohol. Beergoggling. Wake up next to someone - male or female - with way too much facial hair.

11. Remember (and regret) this incident for the next 364 days. Complain about never having a good V-Day.

12. Wait until some bizarre calendar date Hallmark has labeled "Sweetest Day." Rinse, lather, repeat to get in practice for next V-Day

:laugh: LOL too fuckin funny!!!!

Thanks Jenny!

Say if all you stupid

people "in love" still haven't

sent out your retarded V-D

e-mail cards I've got some

really GREAT ones for ya here:

http://egomania.nu/postcard/page5.html

(Page 5 of EGOCARDS is the

best damn V-Day e-greetings

page I've ever seen!)

TELL THAT SPECIAL PERSON HOW YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT THEM:

attachment.php?s=&postid=662735

LOL!

I could use about 5 of these things :laugh:

Glad you asked!

:laugh: :laugh:

Well Laugh if you may!

but come V-Day I plan to

get so hammered that I'll

forget what my name is

and what day it is or what the hell

women,dating and ex-girlfriends

are!

HEY! on second thought that could wind up in a bad way!

Click this animated link and play to see how my last V-day went.

--->http://www.augenblickstudios.com/home/flash/site.html<----

*(Click on The "NOW PLAYING" sign TO WATCH "DRUNKY" THE DRUNK

MUGWUMP IN HIS LATEST FLICK. THEN CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF DRUNKY.)

**IT's A BIG FLASH MOVIE SO LET IT LOAD.

HAVE PATIENCE. IT'S WORTH IT...

(Mugz drinks from his flask)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . I could see how one would find that oral "fixture" exciting . . . only, of course, if one was a cat with graves disease on speed . . .

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA graves disease... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!