Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow Strings would not exist in a "Perfect World"

Originally posted by lostdreams

Those kids and there stringed glowsticks should leave.

Go join the circus. Get some class.

Go to a rave.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Those guidos, hoochies

and clubbers that don't

understand "DANCE CULTURE"

In all it's genre's and types

should stay home or go to

a bar in Jersey with a jukebox.

JustMY 2cents.

By that roped VIP section with the booths.. like in front of it...

Great thing to have in front of a "vip" section.. that is supposed to be more "upscale" i suppoe.... u have these raver glow freaks..

sad lol :rolleyes:

Roxy??

Originally posted by mugwump

Those guidos, hoochies

and clubbers that don't

understand "DANCE CULTURE"

In all it's genre's and types

should stay home or go to

a bar in Jersey with a jukebox.

JustMY 2cents.

They understand... just take it somewhere else.. if world is going to become a party that will hold these people with there huge circles of glowsticks that hit everyone walking by.. it will be a horrible party...

they should start a cult

roxy is good... but i expected and hoped for better

more of a pretty people place

and just more of a better crowd.. 2 many people

quality not quantity especially in places that aren't huge

and they were like right in front of the back nice section

makes bad atmosphere

trashy

like i said they should contact ringling bros. asap

i saw pictures of some parties at world thrown by mike M. and artie and the crowd looked great and no glow monsters.... it was 21+ but i mean come on.. can we try just a little to some that nonsense glow stuff.... thats fine in the right spot.. maybe I just was expecting a lil more from the party...

if they were smart they would do something about it

all they r fuckin concerned about is how many paid walked in the club..... that is stupid in the long run

OMG!!! I cannot even believe this person had the audacity to post something like this. Let me educate you lostdreams. There are lots of people in clubland (most of whom are on this board) who do not attend clubs for the party, or for the glam of an upscale crowd. These people are not trash, they are not dirt, and they are more entitled than you are to take up any amount of space they need to with thier glowsticks. If we had a "perfect world" we would have clubs without dress codes, with good music, and more of these so-called "trashy" glow stringers.

Originally posted by jennEfer

OMG!!! I cannot even believe this person had the audacity to post something like this. Let me educate you lostdreams. There are lots of people in clubland (most of whom are on this board) who do not attend clubs for the party, or for the glam of an upscale crowd. These people are not trash, they are not dirt, and they are more entitled than you are to take up any amount of space they need to with thier glowsticks. If we had a "perfect world" we would have clubs without dress codes, with good music, and more of these so-called "trashy" glow stringers.

. . . . Indeed . . . the only problem I see here lostdreams is the fact that you do not understand WHAT this type of nightlife should be about, and WHAT type of people keep it real in said nightlife . . .

. .. If you did, you wouldn't be hating on the "glow string" people . . .

They understand... just take it somewhere else.. if world is going to become a party that will hold these people with there huge circles of glowsticks that hit everyone walking by.. it will be a horrible party...

they should start a cult

If these "pretty" people understood they would not come on a messageboard and post these ridiculous statements.

Originally posted by sexybitchjenny

GOOD LORD!

GLOWSTICKS IN CLUB CULTURE!

OH MY..!

WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF NEXT..?

:rolleyes:

DAMN THOSE DANCING CLUB KIDS!

DAMN THEM ALLL TO HELLLL!

(Let me guess..

they where even wearing sneakers right?)

GASP*

:laugh:

>>>on the floor laughing<<<

that was too funny ;-)

i agree glowstix can be annoying... if there are too many people on the floor flailing around like deranged narcoleptics... ya gotta know how to werq em riiiite if yur gonna try at all*

j*B