Clubplanet Nightlife Community

misstress barbara & rino cerrone

scratchapella

just b/c i couldn't let the only review from this past weekend be about ferry corsten. . . .

misstress was great as usual, first time seeing rino cerrone. . .the man could cue records. . .lightning fast mixing. . .yummy record selection, he had sooo many more goodies in his crate (i know, i flipped thorugh them! got slapped on the wrists in teh process). . .anyways, that night was lovely. . .was just hard, relentless beats, making my heart feel like it was going to explode

did yall know he was at senso sesto the following night?!

Originally posted by scratchapella

just b/c i couldn't let the only review from this past weekend be about ferry corsten. . . .

misstress was great as usual, first time seeing rino cerrone. . .the man could cue records. . .lightning fast mixing. . .yummy record selection, he had sooo many more goodies in his crate (i know, i flipped thorugh them! got slapped on the wrists in teh process). . .anyways, that night was lovely. . .was just hard, relentless beats, making my heart feel like it was going to explode

did yall know he was at senso sesto the following night?!

wtf? he was at sesto senso on Saturday?

I had a great time, like MB first CD, it was all relentless beats, from the very first moment I walked into the main room it wuz just !!!!!BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!!!!

Cerrone was awesom as was Mistress Barbara, which I stared at for quite a while :D and from now on every time she is here I WILL go to Buzz and see her even if I'm wearing a cast, go in a hospital bed, cancel my wedding, be absent from the birth of my child, etc :D :D /jk/...but it was truly one of my best Buzz nights.

It was an awesome night! Starting with a most excellent pre-party - thanks everyone who attended!

MB did not dissapoint! I'm so glad I finally got to see her! I wish I could have looked through her record box! Scratch you are so lucky that you got to get into the DJ booth!!!!

I'm going to start stalking Mistress Barbara. I think that's the best way to show her how much in love with her I am.

Cerrone was banging it out. I was seriously digging his set. I don't understand why techno isn't more popular than it is around here.

Originally posted by Kuro

I'm going to start stalking Mistress Barbara. I think that's the best way to show her how much in love with her I am.

I wish I could've gotten you back in the vip room. You could just stare at her ass the whole time... err... I mean watch her spin. :D

Originally posted by Kuro

Cerrone was banging it out. I was seriously digging his set. I don't understand why techno isn't more popular than it is around here.

OK, you, malanee and a1wave should start an official stalker club.

i'm with you on that, i dunno why techno isnt as popular around here, 'cos good techno makes me move like no other genre of music can

I wish I coulda been there :( I was supposed to go, but my stupid friends never showed up from NY. They were supposed to get here between 12 and 1 and then we were gonna go together but when they hadn't showed up by 2 I realized I was effed :mad: SUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!! Lucky schitz all of you!!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I wish I coulda been there :( I was supposed to go, but my stupid friends never showed up from NY. They were supposed to get here between 12 and 1 and then we were gonna go together but when they hadn't showed up by 2 I realized I was effed :mad: SUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!! Lucky schitz all of you!!

when im in that situation i just tell them to show up at the club,that way they are forced to get to the club, if they dont show up, you still went out, had a good time and their asses are locked outside until you choose to return or they drop some $$$ for a hotel room...i know sounds kinda cruel, but teaches 'em to keep an appointment, good thing is that now some of my friends that used to pull that shit with me all the time know that they either have to call and tell me theyre going to be late and still meet me at the club or they gonna have to find a cheap hotel for the night