Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****SCRATCH's OFFICIAL FUCK MONDAY THREAD***

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

iwent to France '98 4 years ago, and saw 4 matches, Im still paying for it :( , but it was definitly worth it, the people you meet and everything surrounding the WC is awseome...I really wanted to go this year, but got no funds $$$ :( ...as for Italy, they usually start slow every tournament they play and get stronger as the tournament progresses (good defenders but their attack usually sucks ass although they have the players to attack) , but theyre not in S. Korea's group..you better watch out from Portugal

Fuck Portugal. What have they done since Christopher Columbus? Never too early to start the International WC trash talking...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Fuck Portugal. What have they done since Christopher Columbus? Never too early to start the International WC trash talking...

u gunna start making Polish jokes?

ummm...i'd be careful trash talking the US 'round here

Fuck Monday List:

I hate that I have a Monday every three days. (12 hour rotating shifts three days on three days off)

I do nothing at work, but yet I have to be here.

I hate the fact that, well I really hate coming in to work. I overslept by two hours today and just said "Wow, two hours less of sitting in the office."