Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gear II . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by eggmok

i guess i wouldn't sacrifice that for someone's fuckin dress code . . .

just get dressed, once in a whil eit wont kill you, its like tuna, you got Albacore, and chunklight...a cheap bastard like myslef always gets chunk light 'cos tuna is tuna is tuna, but when i wnat something better i splurg on the imported albacore or even buy some filets and make a tuna salad with that, it doesnt kill me but once in a while its OK, but i hear you, I d rather wear sneakers and jeans to a club than dressing up in al l the nice gear, especially if i know i'm goingto be tearing the place apart with my break dancing and stuff

Originally posted by vicman

just get dressed, once in a whil eit wont kill you, its like tuna, you got Albacore, and chunklight...a cheap bastard like myslef always gets chunk light 'cos tuna is tuna is tuna, but when i wnat something better i splurg on the imported albacore or even buy some filets and make a tuna salad with that, it doesnt kill me but once in a while its OK, but i hear you, I d rather wear sneakers and jeans to a club than dressing up in al l the nice gear, especially if i know i'm goingto be tearing the place apart with my break dancing and stuff

well, i'm already to that point where i just want to go out and hit the dance floor all night . . .

thus, being comfortable and wearing what i want to is a must . . .

if i have to get dressed up to go out you fockers better get my ass drunk in order to have a good time . . .

Originally posted by Kuro

If I have to get dressed up I'm going to require some smack to have a good time

Booze for Egg, Smack for Kuro. Got it. Bust out the Armani's boys, Shady's takin' you guys out for a night on the town! Bring your own needles, Kuro, cause you know DJ's don't share their needles.