Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Update on WMC for Liquid

liquidowner

Just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know a few of our confirmed dates for WMC. Friday march22 is the intergroove party, Saturday, march 23 is Spundae vs Cream-Sunday march 24 is the Josh Wink Ovum party- And you have the other dates. Don't forget that Liquid has changed it's music format starting this sat which will be house, tech house etc... Our new resident DJ'S will be DJ Stryke as well as Drew Bongiorno and we go live on 93.1 on the 23rd of feb. The Spundae party's will be twice a month starting with the first one for WMC. See you all soon, Your friend, Billy Shaw

Liquid has changed it's music format starting this sat which will be house, tech house etc... Our new resident DJ'S will be DJ Stryke

OMFG$*)&^#)*$(#*& ABOUT FUCKING TIME he palys somewhere here good job ya and tech house would o good for the club it has a very relaxed and chilled out vibe, i really liked that casselle party btw

domingo

I'm waiting for the full line up but from what they tell me it's all their top resident DJ'S- Lee Bur Jerry B etc... I will let you know in a day of two. If you want in for free saturday night come before midnight for free admission and an open bar. That's every Saturday night by the way and make sure you come early because the line gets real long. Billy Shaw

Look for Rabbit and the moon on March 2 at liquid as well. For those of you who have list pm me with your request. They will be live on 93.1 from our club if you cant make it to the club. So that should help alot of you wondering about 93.1 atleast as far as saturday night is concerned. 12:00am to 4:00am. The upstairs should be finished in about 2 weeks. So look for a different format upstairs. Talk to you soon

I found my home for Saturday's .. I'm so there .. Tech House is great .. I really really loved that Casselle night you guys had .. Please bring him back, maybe even with Howells? *I can dream can't I?* .. anyway will be great to hear Drew and Greg on Saturday's .. Can't wait for this to begin.

ROLL ON MARCH!

Ramon C.