Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK everyone....storytime

I wanna know what the craziest thing you ever saw at a club was...By crazy, I mean raw, scary, gross, funny; whatever it was that you will never forget...Heres mine:

At SF over the summer, this fat white kid wearin tan dockers and a button down was mangled. He came up to me and said "Your friend is downstairs". I ignore him at first, but then he taps me again "Your boy Don Mattingly is downstairs waitin for you"..Annoyed at this point I point to my group of friends (about 8 of us) and say" All my friends are right here". This dummy still stood around us and started lightin a cigarette..or so I thought. It was actually a $20 bill...I was like "Argh...get the fuck away from us man"..He says..."My bad, I usually smoke 100's."....Then lights up a $100 bill...:eek:Needless to say the flame was big and drew a crowd...which was about 3 bigger guys who didn't agree that this guy should be smokin money..so they took his money and gave him some Newports...:laugh:

Just funny...this was like 15 minutes or so of entertainment for my crew and I...good stuff....unforgettable...this and the 14 year old girl who tried to buy a pill with a roll of nickels! :laugh:

You guys are disturbed. Is there a discount to a good Therapist for CP'rs?:laugh:

S&M two at SF. There was a girl suspended above the stage hanging from padlocks that were actually piercings. I had a friend of mine visiting from Louisiana! She has not spoken to me since. Never bring someone from the bible belt to one of the most twisted parties in the world! Just not a good mix.:eek:

we were at limelight one night with some friends who were in the K manufacturing/distribution business for some "friends of ours". Well, long story short, one of the chicks we were with, passes out completely on one of the tables. 2 Minutes later, she pulls HERSELF up by the scalp, looks me in one eye (the only one open) and screams ""GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!"

She let's go off her hair, does a nose dive onto the table and breaks her nose, Marcia Brady style. Blood everywhere.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

we were at limelight one night with some friends who were in the K manufacturing/distribution business for some "friends of ours". Well, long story short, one of the chicks we were with, passes out completely on one of the tables. 2 Minutes later, she pulls HERSELF up by the scalp, looks me in one eye (the only one open) and screams ""GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!"

She let's go off her hair, does a nose dive onto the table and breaks her nose, Marcia Brady style. Blood everywhere.

:jawdrop:....:eek:.....Talk about unattractive!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by boywonder77

If your gonna sell pills to 14 year olds, then you have to take the nickles, hey money's money.

My friend wasn't gonna sell anything to her...She was walking around with a roll of nickels...going up to everyone...andoffering "favors" for a pill...gross....My friend said something likee damn you look young, and shes like "Im 14."....wackos...

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way scary:blown: :eek::blank:

This isn't really a freaky story, but it is someting really funny that happened this summer at Tempts..

I was on the dancefloor, when this good looking but COMPLETELY mangled guy came over to talk to me. He asked me my name and told me that his name was Danny and he was from Miami. He told me that it was his first time at Tempts, and said he liked it a lot. You could tell his guy was all strung out cause he was talking a mile a minute and hs eyes were bugging out of his head. He leaned foward to me and says, "Do you girls do drugs like X, Coke, K?" He told me it was his first time doing that too, and you could tell that he was 1/2 having a fun time and 1/2 freaking out...he looked all paraniod and kept looking around the place....he began to dance with us, and then leaned in to try to kiss me! I pulled away from his sweaty ass and said (what else but?) "I MEAN!" He then frantically began looking around, announced "I hate this place!" and ran off into the crowd. I saw him by the bathrooms later, and he looked so messed up he looked like he was 2 seconds away from cardiac arrest...I yelled "DANNY FROM MIAMI!" but I dont think he remembered meeting me...

Not a really freaky story, but I thought it was a good typical first reaction to Tempts and and drugs......

Originally posted by greyskyy

You guys are disturbed. Is there a discount to a good Therapist for CP'rs?:laugh:

S&M two at SF. There was a girl suspended above the stage hanging from padlocks that were actually piercings. I had a friend of mine visiting from Louisiana! She has not spoken to me since. Never bring someone from the bible belt to one of the most twisted parties in the world! Just not a good mix.:eek:

That's one way to scare the crap outta some poor little innocent girl!!!!!!

Originally posted by cgm

This isn't really a freaky story, but it is someting really funny that happened this summer at Tempts..

I was on the dancefloor, when this good looking but COMPLETELY mangled guy came over to talk to me. He asked me my name and told me that his name was Danny and he was from Miami. He told me that it was his first time at Tempts, and said he liked it a lot. You could tell his guy was all strung out cause he was talking a mile a minute and hs eyes were bugging out of his head. He leaned foward to me and says, "Do you girls do drugs like X, Coke, K?" He told me it was his first time doing that too, and you could tell that he was 1/2 having a fun time and 1/2 freaking out...he looked all paraniod and kept looking around the place....he began to dance with us, and then leaned in to try to kiss me! I pulled away from his sweaty ass and said (what else but?) "I MEAN!" He then frantically began looking around, announced "I hate this place!" and ran off into the crowd. I saw him by the bathrooms later, and he looked so messed up he looked like he was 2 seconds away from cardiac arrest...I yelled "DANNY FROM MIAMI!" but I dont think he remembered meeting me...

Not a really freaky story, but I thought it was a good typical first reaction to Tempts and and drugs......

Drugs are bad!!!!! So they say.....:D

• 2 years later...

Friends always wanted to "see the scene" that we go to. So a few years back...when exit was the shit...a couple of us went to exit. We were on the mainfloor dancin...next thing I know my "club virgin" friend says..."excuse me...but does that guy on the dance cube have his d*ck out?!...I turn around and look up and THERE IT IS! LMAO.... whatta PIG!:eek: