Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where are the old skoolers???

Emmitt

What's up all??? Just chilling myself....Can't wait for WMC. Ineed a vacation sooooooo bad!!!!!! When's the next Hoboken meeting gonna be???

Emmitt, how's your neighbor???:laugh:

CG22, still mixing phat beats I hope, I got some new stuff for ya:D

Ceeottter, how goes the wedding plans?

Originally posted by sin-sational

I'm here only because it is boredom filler from time to time but its no fun ripping on high schoolers. I do miss the old days.

Shout outs to Queen bitch, Javi, Lady B, Bump arella , Trikki, and others and of course you Emmitt-much love!

The one and only Sin! :tongue:

What is up Sin? How are you Emmitt? I don't really post anymore due to all the stupid newbies. It just isn't fun anymore, too many DORKS!!:rolleyes:

Instead of bithin that ther'se noone here worthy of talking to, why don't you take the time to find out who's interesting on this board and re-ignite it , god knows it needs it. Iv'e been on this board for about a year and it's boring as fuck. What we need i some interesting fucking conversation. I'm getting bored here all by myself and could use use some help. Quit the bitchin, and say something. Say something interesting,I'll respond..

otherwise shut the fuck up and go somewhere else.

Originally posted by boywonder77

Instead of bithin that ther'se noone here worthy of talking to, why don't you take the time to find out who's interesting on this board and re-ignite it , god knows it needs it. Iv'e been on this board for about a year and it's boring as fuck. What we need i some interesting fucking conversation. I'm getting bored here all by myself and could use use some help. Quit the bitchin, and say something. Say something interesting,I'll respond..

otherwise shut the fuck up and go somewhere else.

shaaddduup!

oh, old schooler here........although I was more NY back then.......now I'm wit you peeps....;)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

But is it HAPPY NA NA GUY proof?

:finger::laugh:

just for that......i will bring him out with me this summer......find you guys.......and leave him for you to hang out with!!! hahahhaahhahhahaaha

i don't know if i am allowed to respond........i only have 200 posts.....can i pretend to be old skool????? :D

Originally posted by clubkitty

:finger:

just for that......i will bring him out with me this summer......find you guys.......and leave him for you to hang out with!!!

Hey, if you want the HAPPY NA NA guy to end up in a puddle of his own vomit, I'd love to hang with him on a Sunday. If you think we party at the meetups, wait until you hang with us in the summer. We definitely need to start going to meetings....NAH!;)

As far as an old skooler goes, I believe, IMO, that it is a frame of mind, no necessarily a length of time.

I just have to go post about 700 times.

Seriously boy no woner...SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

You can't be new AND hostile already. Lots to learn.

Spygirl plans are set 6/6/03 Friday night 7-12am

Channel Club Monmouth Beach

MANNY THE GREEK is my DJ!

Photographer done

just need to find a dress and florist

Emmitt what's up memorial Day right around the corner.

Are you coming for Johnny Vicsious this Sat @ XS???

St Patty's Day parade.

Originally posted by ceeotter

Seriously boy no woner...SHUT UP!!!!!!!!

You can't be new AND hostile already. Lots to learn.

Hostile? I thought that was funny. Apparently I was wrong:(

You CAN"T be funny until you have posted at least 200 posts my dear:laugh: :laugh: