Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bush linking drugs and terrorism

international drug trade is a 700 billion dollar a year + business, and that doesnt include all the accoutrements of the industry- bribes n payoffs, modified yachts, airplanes, and trade ships, weaponry, etc- it is, i hear, controlled by some the best organized multinational trade organizations in existence- if u think about it, their incentive not to fuck up is a little greater than that of someone importing and exporting donuts or widgets.

OIL, tho, i would expect is an even bigger industry... i would think bottom-feeding terrorist scum do whatever they can to support their evil, probably a cross section of all industries they can weasel their way into. and i can also say that oil barons, us kuwaiti saudi or other, are capable of being JUST as heartless as druglords- if anything, the burning of oil is worse for humanity than a well regulated drug trade.

TRY getting an oil rich, republican government to admit to any of this tho and you will get a good laugh and a lot of nervous fidgeting.

joel B

change is inevitable and ever quickening

George W and Old Oil Money are Cowards

quote me on both

Originally posted by sonicinfusion

wtf .. nothing is fuckin coming from afghanistan .. the arab countries fuckin hang ppl if they even have a joint !!! what is bush saying ...

all the drugs are coming from south america and the most of the E is coming from the JEWS ..

bush has no clue

Ummm, well i'm not going to seriously reply to this naive statement (Hello, ever heard of xtc in Holland, opium in thailand, pot from jamaica....) :rolleyes:

ANYWHO, Afghanistan is just one of many countries involved in the drug trade. Granted, it's a large portion of their GNP, I agree with crackorn that most of the money that finances terrorism comes from oil.

Who would believe the American gov't can see things straight. They look through the lenses they choose. They heard about the poppy seed production in Afghanistan, and immediately added that to their propaganda machine. They wouldn't dream of accusing nations that they are friendly with of drug issues. U.S. is too cunning for that.

But I still love this damn country :D

It's just the Gov't that needs a cleaning out;)

sonicf, nothing is coming from afganistan?

where do you think the primary opium production is from? right across the border in peshawar pakistan, there is an opium epidemic, with thousands of addicts. there was a ny times article about a month ago on that. a lot of E does come from israel, manufactured by the israeli mafia, but the vast majority is made in europe, places like belgium and netherlands.

its funny how Mr.Shrub is pointing fingers at the drug growers while supporting the n alliance, a major exporter of opium out of afghanistan. remember that movie, Full Metal Jacket? its all about the 'duality' of man.