Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Announced...EXIT FRI DJ SCHEDULE

jz343

Originally posted by crxtacy

this blows... no real resident?... i'm not a dj expert ... but i'd like to think that i do know a little... i haven' t heard of most of these dj's... maybe somebody could shed some light on me.. otherwise vicious is mah man till exit can win me back

I guess you never went to the twilo twilo friday night parties, having the same person spin records week in and week out is nice and all but is variety the spice of life they say, broaden your horizons from those fake ass hoes and muscle bound jocks and listen to something other than the ktu top 40 mebbe :laugh:

Originally posted by tottallyoff

Ok. This is still EXIT we are talking about here :puke:

i completely agree! exit can get a great line up and try to emulate twilo fridays. yea, i'll probably go cause i can't pass up this line up.

but you need to have better management, more respectful and courteous security, and a respectful crowd. as much as i hate exit, it would be unfortunate for the club to follow the path of twilo's untimely end.

Originally posted by jz343

Friday 3/1 Dave Ralph

wahooo I'll be here for that.. but actually.. wait no.. lol its gonna be my first fri home and I'll be at roxy.. oh well.. I'll be at Exit on that sat to hear my boy NERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck fridays at exit.. they suck now

Originally posted by wallflour

how about:

Armin van Buuren

Johan Gielen

Sven Vath

Mauro Picotto

Kai Tracid

Dumonde

Oooooooo.....Sven Vath, not only one of my favs, but the last man I saw on the decks at Twilo. van Buuren and the lizard man are also two solid picks, but what about the big man Carl Cox?

Originally posted by crxtacy

I think you're what the NY club scene doesn't need ... know it all snobs that don't give a shit about someone coming into the game... as for top 40's sometimesyou gotta play that for the people that are experienceing the music for the first time in their life... give em something to relate to... :blown:

TOP 40'S :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .....

Originally posted by kitty19

i completely agree! exit can get a great line up and try to emulate twilo fridays. yea, i'll probably go cause i can't pass up this line up.

but you need to have better management, more respectful and courteous security, and a respectful crowd. as much as i hate exit, it would be unfortunate for the club to follow the path of twilo's untimely end.

i hear ya but take it easy... I mean Exit as a venue is fucking huge and pretty cool. Give it time i mean shit this lineup shocked the shit out of me who knows what could be next (better management, more respectful and courteous security, and a respectful crowd) these things take time, nothin happens over night. I mean maybe nothin will change maybe everything will change but this is a great start!!!!!!!! Plus i like some of those exitheads ;):D

and i would like to see judge jules come back. i heard that night was sick!!!!!