Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm a clubgod.... WoooHooo!!

mimid

I'd especially like to thank my boyfriend digital7, w/o him I would have never been able to be a clubgod. I would also like to thank everyone on this board for keeping me posting, because of that I am where I am today, A FUCKING CLUBGOD......... Once again, Thank you to all...... I Love you.

Originally posted by naomi1

Congrats Mimid!!!! :) I am so looking forward of growing up oneday to Club God. At the rate I am posting I should be there by the summer. :bounce:

:grin3::woah2:

I think so too..... I'm looking foward to you being a clubgod, then you're def kewl. :D

hey! I just realized I am now an official CP "clubber"!!!! oh joy! I am just that much closer to the club gods now! If i feel this happy about being a "clubber" mimi...I can only now begin to realize the cause of your excitement and joy felt earlier today! lololol.. (yup..incase your wondering...i am in a silly mood 2day:tongue: )

Originally posted by sunnyhost

hey! I just realized I am now an official CP "clubber"!!!! oh joy! I am just that much closer to the club gods now! If i feel this happy about being a "clubber" mimi...I can only now begin to realize the cause of your excitement and joy felt earlier today! lololol.. (yup..incase your wondering...i am in a silly mood 2day:tongue: )

You go girl...... WoooooooHoooooooo....... Someday you'll be where i'm at. Don't be jelous or anything........ JK.....:D;)