Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
andre9000

Dave Clarke at Buzz

Originally posted by vicman

they should get a techno resident

That was one of my many e-mail demands to the Buzz crew. of course, people don't take your demands too seriously unless you have a hostage. I've heard that DJ Dan tends to drop some techno. Any of you hear him? He's a resident.

Originally posted by Kuro

That was one of my many e-mail demands to the Buzz crew. of course, people don't take your demands too seriously unless you have a hostage. I've heard that DJ Dan tends to drop some techno. Any of you hear him? He's a resident.

are you suggesting

1. you want to take HIM hostage, and force him to play pure techno or you'll cut him, or

2. you want to take a hostage during his set and threaten DJ Dan to play pure techno or you'll cut your hostage, or

3. just that you are planning on taking a hostage, and DJ Dan may or may not play techno in his next set....

they shoudl just make Mistress Barbara a resident, first she's a girl and they have no female resident so that will take care of the feminist movemnet right there, second she's hot and guys will dig that, and third she's always on fire when she's there.

Originally posted by vicman

they shoudl just make Mistress Barbara a resident, first she's a girl and they have no female resident so that will take care of the feminist movemnet right there, second she's hot and guys will dig that, and third she's always on fire when she's there.

Msitress Barbara does draw a croud, too. I'd love to see her as a resident. I'd never miss her nights. I think everyone should write to Buzz with that suggestion.