Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any info about this frieday night at Space?

oli-t

Since space brought in Power 96.5 has it attracted the wrong kind of crowd to Space  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Since space brought in Power 96.5 has it attracted the wrong kind of crowd to Space

• Yes : its gone down hill
    • No : Still the same
    • Undecided :

Will power 96 be at Space this friday night?

I normaly dont go on a friday so the recent developments with P96 being there havent really affected me, but i just wanted to check that its not a 18 and over or anything like that kinda night....

If not it should be a good night out :):roll:

I’m not sure what the age is for this Friday. perhaps the Space promoters can answer that.

either way it should be a good nite out. Mauro Picotto is an amazing talent; I won’t be missing this. Picotto is going to slam Space with serious Trance and Techno beats. :bounce:

Space Fridays have been fairly good considering Power has been there. When have you ever heard that Space let people in before 12 for free. NEVER!! Picotto is going to be there this Friday so this has to be a great event. I am going to be there with or without my cold. :bounce:

remember that the 96 broadcast is from 10 to 12, when theres barely anyone even there yet. and at 12 am sharp, there done and out of there. the rest of nite has nothing to do with power 96.

so go ahead and go, especially this friday, picotto's gonna blow the roof off...

alright guys, to get things in order here, this Friday will go like this...

RED & BLUE room:

ROLAND OPENING till about 1am...

MAURO PICOTTO Takes the decks behind ROLY...

DAVID PADILLA Finishes you off for the after hours...

Biz/Bugaloo Guest List Good till 1am <<<------ u guys know the drill...

Biznation00@hotmail.com

**Look for ROLY in the patio after 1am or so throwin' down some sweet House Music...

>>Power broadcasting from the Basement (Hip Hop Room) till 12am

>>Ladies 18+ Guys 21

See u @ll there & thanx for your support... Any other ??'s email me & I'll get it...:square:

I was wondering when someone would notice that :)~

All I can say is i was tired when i wrote it or i was typing to fast.

Ive been getting up at 6.30am to hit the gym each morning and I,m swamped with work so thats my excuse!

Are you board today naomi? lol

And if anyone who wants to have a meet up PM'S me i will organize it :)

It will be nice to put some faces with the board names..

:) I was just teasing.. Don't take me serious anyone can (especially me) make a mistake. :eek:

I want to meet some of you guys!!!! I haven't bought my outfit for tomorrow but I am trying to get some RED PANTS!!!! I'll keep everyone updated on that situation.