Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Cp Vip Card Honored At Exits Opening 100%pure Party

BobG

yes its true...at least for the grand opening this saturday of EXITS 100% PURE PARTY, the ROXY CP VIP silver card(not gold) will be honored before 1:30am as a special courtesy to CLUB PLANET members, Dave and Lainie. Even though the courtesy will be given before 1:30am don't wait till the last minute to get in. This new party is going to be out of control so get there early....plus you don't have to wait on line...thats right no waiting on line(only for the card holder,..sorry not their guests). Don't know if Lainie has any cards left, but she'll be at the EXIT promoters registration meeting on wednesday(tonight) beginning at 8pm. STAGE CREW.....FRONT AND CENTER

Originally posted by legend38

Is it this saturday that the party starts?

Yeah the party starts this Saturday, it's 18+.. Anthony Nero opening the night.. Junior closing it.. should be interesting.. unfortunately my plans have changed, and I will not be attending this week.. next week.. is a different story..

Originally posted by codica3

Yeah the party starts this Saturday, it's 18+.. Anthony Nero opening the night.. Junior closing it.. should be interesting.. unfortunately my plans have changed, and I will not be attending this week.. next week.. is a different story..

and it looks like they may be changing again ;):D

now i am almost definately gonna go...

Thank you Lainie and CP for hookin it up with these cards.

They have officially made my weekends a whole lot more enjoyable :D