Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i just got married . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by chynado11

why pgiddy? so you can admit that you have been secretly calling me telling me to leave his ass??

:cool:

CD

Me calling you?? How about I tell him about our little escapade last night, me, you and your little maid outfit with the duster. Let me tell you, I've never been happier watching those little dust bunnies being taken care of. You have one mean stroke with that duster:laugh:

Originally posted by bigmahs

wHAT?

Aww, Bigmahs. It's ok. There are plenty of successful people out there who function without nutz. Unfotunately, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is John Kruk. First Baseman for the Phillies a few years back. OK. So he was a fat piece of lard that probably only showered once a month. But he made the All Star team once! Actually, he kinda disappeared from public view once his nutz were chopped off due to testicular cancer, so maybe that wasn't such a good example. Sorry, I'm not very good at pep talks... :(

Guest jroo
Originally posted by chynado11

umm are u comparing me to a dog jroo...?

:bounce:

CD

no, im not comparing you to a dog, find that other post that i put up, that had to with with the father to son talk, then you'll know what i meant.