Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rabbit & the Moon (Liquid) March 2

liquidowner

I'll definitely be there by Confucius' side like Robin is to Batman!

My gig at Billboard got pushed back so I'm not spinning anymore on the 2nd while Billboard installs a new sound system. So that gives me the opportunity to see Confucius. I believe my friend Brant(DBJ) and Stryke are also spinning that night, but I'm not sure about that.

Who else is spinning that night, Billy?

Originally posted by liquidowner

If I post something and you know something different, There's a more tactful way of letting me know than the one you chose.

Sean, in no ofense to you Hun, but he's right....... People make mistakes sometimes you know? Don't eat the man alive.... :tongue::D

Don't take offense Billy,

We just like to know who is spinning. It has been a long time since the complete RITM has spun down here or has done a live set. There is quite a difference, (kind of like seeing Black Sabbith w/o Ozzy :) )

Either way thanks for the offer.

I didn't mean to come across harsh at all.....that's one of the problems with expressing oneself on these boards....you see the writing but you don't know how it's being said.......and you know I'm the biggest Rabbit in the Moon fan here, so I was first to jump on the misleading post, that's all.

Looking back at what I wrote, I saw that it's uncool to say that you were falsely advertising......this is a public forum and you are the owner of Liquid so I went back and fixed that......

Are we at peace, Billy?

(by the way, I sent you a PM...please check)

Sean

That's right, Dan. I'd rather wait a couple of more weeks and spin on a new system. It's all good.

Have you guys ever seen Confucius spin? The last time he was here was last year at what used to be 320. He rocked the house with his wide variety of house grooves. He is definitely unique as far as style. His attitutude definitely come through with his mixes. You guys will be in for a treat! It may not be Rabbit in the Moon performing live, but it's the man who writes all the music of Rabbit in the Moon so I'm sure you'll hear similarities between his track selection and original rabbit material......he may even spin a Rabbit track or two.....

Actually...Menganese...correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time he was here was for the "Mekka" show...him and Bunny spun sets after shmelkenfeld.

BTW:

Mr. Shaw...in case you are not sure of who you are getting to play at your own club...here's a lil' insight...

This, in essence, is Rabbit in the Moon:

ritmpromopopup.jpg

These three guys from Tampa (David Christphere, Steve McClure, and Bunny) have, since 1993, been creating some of the most ground-breaking electronic music with such originals and remixes as Out of Body Experience, Deeper, Inner City Life, Floori.d.a., Orisha, and Possession. Charging 10's of thousands of dollars for any given live show, Rabbit in the Moon has inspired hundreds of thousands of electronic music lovers for nearly a decade. David Christophere is the musical mastermind at the helm of numerous keyboards, drum machines and samplers delivering an awe-inspiring musical performance. Bunny is the front-man outfitted in various costumes throughout the show visually interpretting the music being set forth. Finally, Steve McClure, along with Berkeley are responsible for delivering a visual aspect that also coincides with the musical performance giving the audience member a full-on sensory experience of the mind body and spirit.

Now, each of these guys also are masterful on the turntables as well. David Christophere, as a DJ, is known as T. Confucius and embraces a combination of progressive, deep, and soulful house with an occasional breakbeat track thrown in.

confucwar1.jpg

Bunny has his own special sort of individual performance using MP3 technology, visiosonic software and hardware interfaces with a style of music selection only Bunny would put together spanning any genre imaginable.

djbunny_3.jpg

Steve McClure, is more recognizable as DJ Monk. His sets push the limit of stamina as he pounds forth straight and breakbeats at terminal velocities. Often, he is joined by Cles-One (MC) and Skandalous with her ring of naughty dancers.

monkhangar.jpg

I hope this may shed a lil' more light on just a few of the fantastic artists that are a part of Hallucination Recordings.

I'm no club owner...I just really love and care about this movement of elctronic music!

Peace,

FX

Bunny was definetly at the Mekka tour last august at SPACE and then Confucius came on after him........Bunny made Paul Oakenfold look like a CHUMP!!!!! Bunny was the HIGHLIGHT of my trip to SOBE!!!!!!! I would almost have to make a return trip if it was him spinning!!!!! BOOK BUNNY!!!!! BOOK BUNNY!!!!!!