Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Johnny Vicious (Friday @ Roxy 2/15)

Ok This is the deal Vicious. My friends and I have been coming to Sexy Roxy Friday Nights ever since the Grand Opening. We absolutely love the shit that you spin. Your new CD Ultra Dance 01 is awesome. The way you mix it up… I have to say it’s unbelievable! Those CDs have found a permanent spot in my CD player. You don’t understand we’re like addicted to your music. All week long we syke each other up just for Friday nights. The Fridays that left lasting impressions on me were the night of Amber’s performance, Deborah Cox’s and the night Derb spun. The best was after their performance they announce your name and you threw down a crazy beat and the floor went nuts. I can’t even explain to you how unbelievable those nights were. The nights after Derb were just ok and that was when people started to complain about the music. I had to agree with them, but this past Friday was pretty good.

NOW ABOUT THIS FRIDAY, VICIOUS!

THIS NIGHT HAS TO BE THE BEST! For a couple of reasons:

1) When the clock hits 12 midnight I’ll be turning 21 and there’s no other place I rather be than rippin’ it up to your beats

2) Iio is performing. Yes the song is getting played out by all the radio stations and shit, but how can anyone miss a live performance of Rapture.

3) It’s Pre-Cancun Party. I don’t know about everyone else, but I’ll be in Cancun on Friday the 22nd and it’s going to be crazy. (Sorry Sexybaby) We need this last weekend to get our energy flowin’ for Cancun and only you can do that Vicious and the hot girls in bikini will also definitely help.

So this Friday show everyone how amazing the International DJ Johnny Vicious really is! And whoever is going to EXIT to hear DJ Tiesto your seriously going to miss out on one of the best night at ROXY.

Here are some of my favor beats (hint, hint):

The End, De Bom 2001, Blow the Speakers, Fantasy, Final Chapter, Overdrive, Paraniod, The Second Trip, Sleeper, I Dominate You, Children 2002, and Your whole CD2 of Ultra Dance.

It’s all about Good Times, Good Friends, and Good Sex!

(Heli, Deek, and Ranthony see you at 7 in the morning)

And Johhny...if you ever need someone to do your laundry,I AM THE MAN FOR IT!!!! I love all of your clothes because they are simply the coolest pieces of cotton I have ever seen.The way your pants look on you..boy I could go on and on.I'll even fold your socks man,and I dont even fold my own so you know my dedication to your threads are sincere.:blank:

DUDE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I HOPE WE ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME THIS FRIDAY AT ROXY. I THINK IT WOULD BE PHAT IF VICIOUS SPINS A A TRACK FROM EVERY DJ THAT HAS SHOWN UP IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS. FROM MAD MYLES TO DERB ALL THE WAY BACK MIKE MACALUSO, FUCK IT, IF YOU ASK ME VICIOUS, I THINK YOU SHOULD SPIN ECSTACY FOR THE HELL OF IT, WHY NOT ITS YOUR CLUB. FOR THOSE OF YOU GOING TO EXIT, HAVE FUN WITH THE TWO YEAR OLDS, HAVE FUN WALKING FOR 3 HOURS TO GET A DRINK, HAVE FUN SPENDING HOURS GETTING FROM ONE PART OF THE CLUB TO THE NEXT, AND HAVE FUN WONDERING WHERE YOUR FRIENDS ARE B/C THEY'LL BE WITH US AND THE REST OF THE ROXY FAMILY.

SEE YOU ALL THERE.

AMANI

:tongue:

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT ALL I CAN REMEMBER WAS...............................................................................

SIZE=4]CANCUN BABY!!

HELLS YEA VICIOUS AND THE PRE-CANCUN PARTY UM, THERE IS NO WHERE ELSE I WOULD WANT TO BE.

THERES A REASON WHY I BOUGHT VICIOUS'S CD AND BURN ALL MY OTHER SONGS. B/C I PLAY EVERY TRACK ON HIS CD.

FIREFIGHT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

And Johhny...if you ever need someone to do your laundry,I AM THE MAN FOR IT!!!! I love all of your clothes because they are simply the coolest pieces of cotton I have ever seen.The way your pants look on you..boy I could go on and on.I'll even fold your socks man,and I dont even fold my own so you know my dedication to your threads are sincere.:blank:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You kill me on every thread :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you guys are funny....

and thanks for the SUCK UP!!!

happy birthday and let me be the one to buy you your first legal drink,

because i will be at the bar with you guys i go on after 1.

have fun in cancun.

see you on the beach tomorrow night.:cool:

thanks

johnny v.

p.s. ill try to get some of your songs in.

yo..... lani make a vicioius smilie