Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's the spot Friday?!

rattlerno1

HELP!!! My friend's birthday is on Friday and she is having some friends come down to the MIA to visit her on her b-day weekend. I haven't really been out on the South Beach club scene and have no clue where to take them! She's placing this burden on me and I really would love to show 'em all a GREAT time. They enjoy Hip-Hop and Top 40 type of music. The biggest thing I imagine would be the age thing as she will only be 20. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

The dining area now has a rare selection of easily listening tunes.

Our Drive Thru window is now open late for those w/ a late night craving.

No quarters needed for usage of restrooms, but we do encourage tipping our

new restroom attendants.

Please no request

Bugaloo®

Thanks to all who responded!!! Ya recommendations are GREATLY appreciated! Hey, I got THREE thumbs up for Electric Fridays -- must be the spot! Happy Birthday, Gordibeats!!! I know you made the most of it on the weekend. Naomi, "something for everyone" sounds tight so we check that out most definitely. Now, only if Bugaloooo can convince BK to keep their window open until 5! No croissan'wiches, only WHOPPERS!!! To everyone, have a liquor filled weekend!