Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diggers/sasha question??

x-t-c

they are NOT playing at ultra as of right now. as of yet, nothing has been scheduled as far as that goes. this may change sometime before conference but as of now they are not playing ultra.

and that ultra flyer thats been making the rounds this past week in not the full line-up. if you look at the bottem of the flyer it says

"more stellar talent TBA" so...

the feet is not as amazing as you people seem to thing it is. remember last year diggers spun ultra then went to crobar and played there at night. the year before that sasha & diggers played ultra and then sasha played the home party at the shelborn hotel til like 10am.

plus when sasha plays fabric in london or space in ibiza it's an all night/day affair that is equel to if not greater then 2 or 3 gigs back to back.

point being, these guys are used to this kinda stuff.

True, but in my opinion you're not missing much if they ditch Ultra.

Don't get me wrong Ultra is a blast, but putting DJs who usually do 8+ hour sets into a situation where they're given an hour at best kinda ruins it...

Originally posted by pod

True, but in my opinion you're not missing much if they ditch Ultra.

Don't get me wrong Ultra is a blast, but putting DJs who usually do 8+ hour sets into a situation where they're given an hour at best kinda ruins it...

I'd have to agree with pod.