Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wat does it mean if u bruise easily??

Like scoob said, take the iron pills. If it was anemia there would have been other symptoms like getting tired very easily, feeling weak, dizziness when you stand up too fast, and your eyelids looking real pale. Even in this case, all you would have to do is take the pills. Speaking from a personal experience, I had anemia about 5 years ago and it took several months before everything cleared up. And it REALLY restricts the amount of physical activity you can do..........

Originally posted by scoob-e

anemia means you dont have enough red blood cells or have low hemogloban counts and is most likely caused by a iron deficency. i wouldnt worry, your not gonna drop dead one day from it, like i said, i suggest taking iron pills.

thanx doctor:tongue:

BTW, sweetie you will be fine. I had a similar problem, just increase your iron count and you will be fine babe

ladies, eat well and don't follow those models and celebrities. my sister barely eats during the day and she gets bruises easily too. i'm not saying you all don't eat and trying to look good, but stop counting calories and just eat whatever the hell you want. just stay healthy. :D

Originally posted by mutiny

ladies, eat well and don't follow those models and celebrities. my sister barely eats during the day and she gets bruises easily too. i'm not saying you all don't eat and trying to look good, but stop counting calories and just eat whatever the hell you want. just stay healthy. :D

I eat whatever i want...especially McDonalds:D and Chips Ahoy Cookies(about 15-17 cookies a day with Milk):D

A lot of women are at least somewhat iron-deficient, because of our period; and most women I know bruise very easily. So an iron supplement should help.

A Vitamin K deficiency is also a possibility; it has something to do with the clotting of your blood. So if you usually bleed a lot before clotting, like if you nick your legs while shaving or whatever, that could be it too.

I don't take vitamins regularly either, but I do try to pop a one a day and a calcium supplement pill every so often. I am always on the run when I wake up in the morning, so I never get a chance to eat a good breakfast; this is a bad habit, since breakfast is a very important meal. In the morning I have 3 classes back to back, and by the time I am finished with them its already 4 in the afternoon. I then go straight to work without stopping home, and before I know it, the clock reads 6:30 pm; it then strikes me that I've gone all day and evening without eating.

I need to start waking up earlier. I've noticed that whenever I wake up early, eat breakfast, and pace my day very calmly, I have a really beautiful day.