Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I feel like being an ASSHOLE boss today, and that's EXACTLY WHAT I"M GONNA DO . . .

start out be delegating all your shitwork to them. Call them "chief" and "sport" respectively. If they need help, instead of just telling them the answer, tell them where to find it, but vaguely and without giving too much away.

Take a 2 hour lunch, and takea cig break every 45 minutes. Come in late, Leave early.

Call it a day.

. . well I came in late already . . and I've already had 3 smoke breaks since 8:45 when I got here . . . I'm leaving at 2 to go to a meeting at 3 up on main campus . . . I pretty much get to dick around for an hour then go home an hour before I usually do . .

. . . shit work has already been reassigned to the hot girl up on main campus who conveniently decided not to get back to me yesterday on an urgent issue because she was too busy gabbing with one of the boys in the department . . . She will now have to suffer through several hours of paperwork because of me . . . . .

. . . Remember Kids, DONT FUCK WITH ME!!! . . .

BWAAAHHAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA! . . . . . :laugh: . . . .

. . .I fucking hate Valentines Day . . .

Originally posted by joeg

maybe you just need to have a "CLOSED DOOR MEETING" (WINK WINK, WINK WINK) with that hot girl... that'll brighten your day, sport!

. . . FUCK THAT . . . :mad: . . . we're you not listening about what I said when Tits and Ass overrule Logic and Reason . . .

. . .You're slipping son . . . . tighten up!!! . . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . FUCK THAT . . . :mad: . . . we're you not listening about what I said when Tits and Ass overrule Logic and Reason . . .

. . .You're slipping son . . . . tighten up!!! . . . .

ok, threaten to fire her ass, when she begs for her job and says she'll do "ANYTHING" to keep it... take her up on it... then fire her anyway...

THERE, SLIPPING MY ASS. I'll RULE THIS COMPANY WITH AN IRON FUCKING FIST GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

Originally posted by joeg

ok, threaten to fire her ass, when she begs for her job and says she'll do "ANYTHING" to keep it... take her up on it... then fire her anyway...

THERE, SLIPPING MY ASS. I'll RULE THIS COMPANY WITH AN IRON FUCKING FIST GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

. . . once again, you're not listening . . . I DO NOT DO THINGS LIKE THAT . . . I DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WOMEN IN THE OFFICE PLACE, EVEN IF GIVEN THE CHANCE . . .

. . I will fuck with you , I will be an asshole . . . . I will be the most cold, calculating machine that you can think of . . . One of the many beautiful offshoots of being able to kill my emotions on a moment's notice . . . I will belittle you . . I will work you harder than you ever thought you could be worked . . .

. . . I will bear down on you till you scream . . . .

. . . . I will bear down on you until your only wish is to have never seen my face . . . I will be your definition of TYRANT . . .

. . . but no sex . . . . Succumbing to sex is like admitting that you lose . . . I will not violate that area . . .

. . . :mad: . . .

. . . Dull? . . I think not . . . :mad: . . . .

. . I got judged to be "warm-assertive" on the personality scale . . so that means that I'm usually loud, driven and colorful . . .

. . . OH HOW THEY (my minions) ARE LEARNING THIS TODAY . . .

. . . . they will feel my wrath . . . :mad: . . . :laugh: . . . :mad: . . . .

. . . you will be delighted to know that I have intercepted all office deliveries and had them locked up until the conclusion of today's business . . AND I've reprimanded 2 employees who were wearing pink . . .

. . .HUZZZAAAHHH!!! . . . the ONE DAY A YEAR I GET TO BE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!!! . . . BWWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA . . . :mad: . . :laugh: . . . :mad: . . .

Originally posted by goagirl63

Simply--------Your an ASS!!!! You sound like my last boss, he enjoyed being an ass! I sued him for lots of money and won !!! Keep up those tactics and you will find yourself in the same position! Hehehehehe!!!:blown:

. . . I think not . . I know the rule book like the back of my hand . . and like I said before . . sexual harrasment doesn't even exist to me meaning : I don't do it, I don't condone it , nor will I let it slide from other people . . . I've been quite prompt at getting jokers who do it fired before . . .

. . now as far as being a tyrant is concerned . . . well . . there's nothing in the rule book that bans me from doing it . . . so this ONE day a year I will . . . it's the only day I actually act like an asshole . . the other 364 I'm a pretty laid back helpful guy . . .

. . . read my posts in the archive . . you'll see . . .